Scars between us

After the reception, Jungkook had to surprise Y/N

After the reception, Jungkook had to surprise Y/N. He had bought a new house specially for them to start a new life. He had her blindfolded as he took her to place.

Y/N was a patient person and did not bother him by constantly asking him where they were going and waited. That's what Jungkook loved the most about her.

They soon reached and Jungkook helped Y/N get out of the car and made her stand on the side before parking the car. After he was done. He went her.

Y/N heard his approaching footsteps and she anticipated the next move. Jungkook took off her blindfold and Y/N was surprised to see a very modern house with a beautiful lawn ahead of it.

"What is this?" Y/N asked Jungkook

"Our new house" Jungkook replied

"No way" Y/N said before hugging him

"Thank you!" She squealed

"You're welcome baby" Jungkook said hugging her back

They went inside the house and Jungkook gave her tour of the house except one room. Y/N's curiosity grew and she asked.

"What's in that room?" She asked

"You will see. Go get changed. I have left some clothes for you in the bedroom. Then meet me here" Jungkook said and Y/N followed

Y/N went to their bedroom which had an intricate touch of modern architecture . It had a big window and the designs were of wood including the floor. There was seating area and a walk in closet. She was stunned at how much money he had spent. As soon as she entered the bedroom, she saw  clothing on the bed.

It was a long white skirt with a slit on the side which would probably expose her leg and a very short top with thin straps which would probably only cover her chest. It was white too. As soon as she saw the outfit. She knew he was planning something for their wedding night. She blushed to herself and took the clothing heading to the bathroom.

She wore the outfit and fixed her hair before going out of the room heading towards that room. The room was now unlocked and she twisted the doorknob. As soon as she entered she was stunned.

The room was elegant with dark lighting. The roof was glass. However the room was empty but there were cans of what looked like paint to her. But what caught her attention was the man standing in the side looking at the scenario through the window. His hair was just the way it always is. Messed up. He was wearing a white shirt with white pants.

"What's all this?" Y/N asked with a mocking expression making Jungkook look at her

The moment his eyes went to her, he had almost lost himself. Her body was something he had always appreciated but he wished he had appreciated properly. Which he was planning to make up for tonight. His mouth watered seeing her in that outfit.