Desirable euphoria (Alternative)

I was absolutely confused as to why she was here

I was absolutely confused as to why she was here. I felt like I was still dreaming in my sleep. She pulled off my blanket and came forward placing a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes devouring the feeling.

She was about to turn away and leave but I held onto her wrist wanting to get one more glance to see if all of this was true. She turned around arching an eyebrow at me.

"You..I...here... there...how-fuck!" I said stammering

Y/N chuckled at my actions. My heart fluttered. My heart fluttered at how her eyes crinkled when she gave a slightest smile. My heart fluttered at how her thin pink lips curve upwards into a cute crescent when she smiles. My heart fluttered at her presence.

"You have not changed one bit have you?" She asked smiling

"I dreaming..." I said quickly then making a weird face at my incorrect grammar.

She just got here and I am already embarrassing myself infront of her. She sighed. She came closer making my heart beat faster than it already was.

"You're not dreaming Jungkook... I kept my promise. I am back" She said cupping my cheeks

Her words rang inside my head. I felt a wave of emotions flow through me. I froze for a second. I look at her with my lips parted. I kept staring at her.

"I'm back Jungkook. I am back to be with you." She said

"You're back...." I said as tears flew down my eyes.

"Yes..." She said with her eyes watering

"Y-You're back..." I said crying out loud

She nodded her head. She placed a kiss of my forehead. She went down to my nose and then to both my cheeks. She then looked at me and smiled. I was still crying. It was a cry of victory. Victory for surviving without her. It was a cry of desperation. Desperation to to touch her, to hold her. It was a cry of joy.

"Y-Y/N I-" I stuttered

"It's okay...I know...calm down" She said attaching our foreheads

"You're back... You're back..." I kept on repeating kissing both her hands that were on my cheek.

I didn't wait a second longer as I wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her into a tight hug. She was quite shorter than me which caused me to lift her up a little from the ground. I cried in her neck. My heart, my soul and everything in me felt complete. I was complete. Finally.

 Finally