Reinitialising

"Cause I don't want to loose you again" He said

I cringed at his cliché words. I lightly shivered at it in disgust and he gave me a questioning look. I rolled my eyes and walked forward.

I heard footsteps behind but ignored it and kept on marching forward. I stood at the bus stop waiting for the arrival. I felt presence beside me and looked to find Jungkook staring at me. I sighed and moved away which made him move with me. I let out an annoyed huff.

"What classes do you have today?" He asked softly

"None of your business I see there" I said with an annoyed expression

"Well it is. If it's related you, it definitely is" He replied

"It never was. And it isn't now either. We are no more. So you are just acting like a stalker" I said and walked away

Her words hurt him like someone stabbing him with a sharp knife

Her words hurt him like someone stabbing him with a sharp knife. He stared at her with eyes full of emotions which she stayed oblivious to.

The bus arrived and without looking back Y/N entered and punched her card. Jungkook followed behind her and did the same

She entered the seat to find no seat in the bus. She sighed yet again and stood using the handles of the bus. Jungkook stood beside her and she glared at him. He flashed her a stupid smile. She felt her blood boil at his ability to smile. Cause thanks to him she lost hers.

The bus started to move as it headed towards the intended destination. Throughout the entire journey Jungkook stared at her.

But Jungkook felt a feeling of uneasiness. He looked around to notice a guy in all black but he could not make out his face as it was covered with a mask and a cap. Only his eyes visible, filled with an unknown meaning while staring at Y/N.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes trying his best to make out the figure who was there but suddenly their eyes met and the guy flinched at the contact. Before Jungkook could react the bus jerked forward making the girl beside him to fall on him. He held her, careful not to make her fall.

"You okay?" He asked as he stared at her worriedly.

"I am fine don't do that again. Thank you" Y/N said clearing her throat.