Her amnesia His ibrat

The gloomy and blueish shade of the reciprocated the feelings of the pouring rain

The gloomy and blueish shade of the reciprocated the feelings of the pouring rain. The thunder was rumbling while the wind howled it's objection.

Jungkook's brain was frozen. He could not believe what was happening. More like he could not accept the melancholic truth. He was bought back to reality when bunch of people dressed in white were taking the pale out of the bed.

Hurrying over to them, he snatched away the body from their hands as he put his hands defensively around it. To them it was just a part of their job carrying away the gone. But for Jungkook he felt someone had dug their hands through his bare flesh and snatched his soul away.

"N-No you can't take her! S-She is still here" He said

He put his hands around her body as his fingers tangled into her hair. Her head placed right near his heart. He was breathing heavily as he clutched onto the figure in his embrace tightly.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung's voice trailed off

Jungkook looked at him with bloodshot eyes heavy from crying and coated with horror. He could not accept anything; The feeling where you feel everyone in the universe is against, prepared to hurt you till you surrender in defeat.

"Let them do their job.." Namjoon stated softly

"I did not stop them. Let them go do their job! What are they here for?" Jungkook said

"Jungkook....let them take her" Baekhyun said in a defeated voice

Jungkook's heart clenched when he said that. He could not understand nor accept the situation. The whole world, as if backstabbed him.

"No why would they take her!! She is still with us!! Ask them to go take some other corpse's!!! Why are they here to take away something living!!" He screamed furiously

"Jungkook.... accept it" Baekhyun tried consoling

"Accept what hyung!? There is nothing to accept! Tell me what I should accept!!?" He replied

"THAT SHE IS GONE!!!" Baekhyun growled in frustration

Jungkook's world as if stopped it's axis. It crashed down into pieces by just addressing those four words.

"N-No she is not... She is still with us!!" He convinced himself

"She promised she will never leave me! She never breaks her promises! You are her brother and you don't know?"

"Your still here right!! Your never going to leave!!? Right? RIGHT?! Yeah your not going to leave"  He said talking to the long gone figure

He placed her head on the spot of his heart as he held her close. His cheeks met her soft yet dry skin as he shook while tightly embracing her. He kept shaking his head denying that she has left him; she has left everyone in fact and made her place in an unknown destination. He kept kissing her forehead, cheeks and everywhere possible but deep down he knew she could not feel it.