Reluctant

Before I could say anything I felt his body press against mine

Before I could say anything I felt his body press against mine. His hand snaked around my body while the other one was on my cheeks. In a matter of seconds, I felt a soft touch on my lips.

It took me a moment to process what was happening. As I froze in my spot, I understood. He was kissing me. I quickly tried to push him away. I used all my strength and might. But nothing worked. He was holding me very tight and my body got weak in his touch. This is what I have been missing for the past few years. The emptiness lingering in me had a sense of fulfilled wishes.

I missed him. I missed his touch. I missed the way we used to hang around. I missed the way he used to protect me, love me and take care of me. I really miss him.

I didn't realise but my tears started to fall silently. Thinking of the memories made me feel hollow. A coat of ager took over me suddenly as I moved to get him off me. All in vain. This guy is bipolar and that is for sure.

My eyes were open and I was studying him trying to enjoy the kiss until he felt my warm tears brush against his skin. His eyes shot open and his grip on me loosened in shock. I took this chance to shove him away from me. As much as I wanted to kiss back and continue, I could not...it didn't feel right at the moment. Not until he knew everything and begs for forgiveness. It was not fair.

'I have gone through enough, just mere a kiss cannot solve everything. I am better than this I encouraged myself mentally but a part of me remained weak, causing me to break into silent sobs.

He himself was thrilled by his actions. His eyes widened and his lips slightly parted. He was looking at me with a blank expression. I looked at him with eyes sparkling with tears. He was frozen to his spot while I kept sobbing.

He slightly shook himself signalling he was back to his senses. He looked at me with a worried look and then spoke.

"I-I" He stuttered

Before he could say anything, I cut him off

"Just leave," I said softly feeling drained.

He looked at me and I looked away.

"Y/N I-I am s-sorry. I d-didn't mean to" He said while stuttering.

Returning a cold gaze. I uttered

"Leave! And don't come back!" I said sternly.

I started to walk away but he held my wrist. I yanked his hand away and quickly entered the washroom.

 I yanked his hand away and quickly entered the washroom