Ferly

Leaves fell off the tress, hitting the lush green grass, as they changed their colour to a brownish shade

Leaves fell off the tress, hitting the lush green grass, as they changed their colour to a brownish shade. The cold breezes hit the city signaling winters nearing comeback. The breezes felt colder than usual for Jungkook. His empty eyes stared at the figure before as she got a her check up done.

Everything felt like a joke to him. Everyone around him felt unreal, including his existence which felt surreal. He let out a bitter laugh as he looked at the girl.

The room held a tensed aura. Everyone squinting their eyes worriedly as it shifted from the doctor to the girl who remained oblivious.

The doctor sighed as he got rid of all the medical appliances and made his way towards the anticipated audience. Everyone slightly flinched as the doctor did. The doctor signalled them to head outside with him and they followed.

"Jungkook let's go?" Taehyung asked

Jungkook did not move an inch and maintained eye contact with the girl who refused to recognise him a while ago. His eyes blazing digging holes into her soul.

She shifted uncomfortably as she felt his stare. She could not make out as to why he was staring at her this way.

After being shook a few times Jungkook finally broke the eye contact and looked at his friend. He directed his head towards the door. Jungkook took message and got up, eyes staring at her as he left the room.

"So doctor what happened exactly?" Baekhyun asked getting anxious

"Well she is still has minor injuries but it's miraculous that she did not have any permanent physical damage. It's a pretty rare case. However, the accident most probably caused her to hit her head in a inconvenient position and consequently, this has caused damage to her brain" He paused

"Thus leading to memory loss" He finished

The boys before him had a look of horror printed on their faces. One person just maintained a blank expression without a word.

The three other boys looked at Jungkook only to be met by his cold expression with no emotion flashing through.

"Jungkook....it's okay" Jimin said

Jungkook let out yet another bitter chuckle. He rolled his eyes as the chuckle left his mouth.

"It's okay?" He questioned sardonically

"She will be okay! She will remember you!" Taehyung said trying to comfort

"Remember me?" Jungkook asked laughing

"SHE FUCKING DOESN'T REMEMBER HERSELF AND YOU EXPECT HER TO REMEMBER ME?" He said screaming as tears fell down his eyes

"YOU EXPECT HER TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING JUST TO GET REMINDED I AM THE ONE WHO CAUSED IT?!"

All three of them looked down. The doctor had left to check up on Y/N.

"Well if you think carefully, it's positive in a way" Jimin blurted out