Aurora of forlorn is perpetual for us

"Hey kookie boy!"

"Hey kookie boy!"

Anger rushed through me as I saw the person in front of me. I felt like I could abuse the shit out of her until she vomits blood. That is how enraged I became.

But the thought of beating her up sent flashes through my mind about how badly Y/N was being abused. A flood of guilt rushed through me once again. I am the root of all the problems there is no use of blaming others. The job of evilty is being a bitch, I could have tried to find out and analysed the situation better. But my weak brain did not process anything.

Gathering myself I answered the person in front of me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked

"I moved here but I don't have a place to stay but then I thought I could stay with you right kookie?" She said

"Bitch fuck off before I call the cops on you. I have had enough of your shit!" I said frustrated

"Pretty please! I mean think about it, all the fun things we could do"

She said biting her lips intending to seduce me. She is one clever person. She started rubbing my chest while bitting her lips even more. That outraged me more then I already was. I pushed her followed by screaming.

"FUCK OFF LINA WILL YOU! FIRST YOU RUIN MY RELATIONSHIP AND THEN RUIN MY LIFE! AND AFTER THAT YOU SHOW UP TRYING TO DO GOD KNOWS WHAT!!!"

My screams caused the others to rush to the door hallway towards me. They all had worried expression on their faces. However, as soon as they saw Lina, their faces turned from worried to the 'I-will-kill-you' face. Lina on the other side was taking actions to gain sympathy but I was well aware now what she is trying to do.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi hyung asked sternly

"What do you mean? I am here because of my boyfriend!" She exclaimed

I let out a sarcastic chuckle at her remark. I mean who does she think she is?

"Boyfriend? Yours?" I asked sarcastically

"Hmm! I mean yeah cause I am better and not a nasty slut like Y/N" She said snobbishly

The anger inside me had doubled to a great extent. The moment she mentioned Y/N, anxiety rushed through me. I let out all the things that rushed through my mind.

"Your comparing yourself to Y/N huh? You think you are better than her?! If you think so then let me tell you are very wrong! Very very VERY wrong!"

She was about say something but I cut off her explanation.

"No! Just shut up okay!? Just shut up! Y/N is innocent who did nothing but just bear shits people were doing to her. That girl tried so many times to explain that she was right and I was wrong! But me being a stupid asshole did not listen to her!! T-That girl never protested things like ' Jungkook stop it hurts' or anything but just-"