Guilt in exchange

My heart started thumping really fast at the sound of the voice

JK : J-Joon?

I angrily stuttered

JN :Yep! You guessed right!

He said chuckling from the other side

JK : How did you get my number?

I asked trying to calm down

JN : Well you see..your friend Park Jimin is under my control now..so..

He said in a mocking tone

JN : What the fuck do you want!?

JN: Woah woah chill..hah! How I wish I could see your face right now. Mourning over your slut

JK : Don't you fucking call her that and mention her with that filthy mouth of yours!!!

I gritted my teeth as anger took over me.

JN : What did I do? Weren't you the one who gave her that nickname?

He spoke in a mocking tone. I gulped as he said that. Once again guilt got me as I looked down trying to calm myself down.

JK : What do you want?

JN : Calmness! I like that!

JN : What I want is revenge. It is being fulfilled by Jimin.

JK : Why are you doing this?

JN : You'ar so oblivious Jeon Jungkook! I mean I am impressed at how great you are at pretending. Knowing everything your acting! Nice!

JK : What the hell are you talking about?!

JN : You only know how to hurt people. Nothing else. You took away the person I cherished the most. The person who was important to Jimin as well. How could you you be so cruel?

JK : What are you talking about?

JN: Keep pretending! I tried snatching Y/N away from you but fate is a bitch and is always on your side. Thus, somehow it sent the truth to you! And I failed.

JN : I must admit something. Y/N loves you man, she really does. She sacrificed a lot for you! Even when you almostraped her she said nothing! If it were any other girl you would be dragged to the police station. All these years the way you treated just for a Photoshoped picture. Tsk how stupid of you Jeon Jungkook.

JK : Get to point.

JN : I abused her. I raped her and also called my friend to do so. It was so satisfying to hear her screaming in pain as I raped her and afterwards beat her up and cut her.