Avoid the latibule

My mind was all over the place as I could not get clue of what could be done

My mind was all over the place as I could not get clue of what could be done. I started to panic as I picked up the shaking body in my embrace.

I charged towards the door. As I forwarded, the door barged open.

"Hey Jung- why is Y/N's body shaking?" He asked

"We have to r-rush to the hospital, she is having c-convulsions" I stuttered as I made my way towards the door

The man before me shook his head as he took the car keys. I rushed down as he opened the car door. I sat in the back seat with her still in my embrace as the engine roared.

We rushed to the hospital as tears blurred my vision. Her body was shaking vigorously as I feared to lose her again. She looked lifeless as her body inhumanly shook.

"You will be fine...you can't leave me again...you will be fine" I whispered trying to console myself

"Baekhyun how long will it take?" I asked panicking

"A-Almost there" He stuttered and I could tell he was crying

My heart clenched. We reached the hospital as he parked the car quickly. I bought myself out carefully as we rushed to the entrance.

"We need a d-doctor! She is having a seizure!" Baekhyun said as the nurse looked at Y/N

They immediately called a doctor. The doctor arrived shortly and rushed towards Y/N.

"We need to take her to the operation theatre to see what is wrong!" The doctor told us. It was the same doctor who operated her before.

We immediately agreed as they rushed her body to the theatre. Baekhyun sat down with his head in his hands. My eyes fixated to the theatre as I dozed off. I was bought back to reality when a voice called out my name.

"Jungkook! Where is Y/N?! What happened to her?!" The person asked

It was Jimin...

The other guys had also arrived alongside the girls.
I did not answer him as I my eyes were fixed on the theatre door, waiting for the light to go green so that the doctor would come and tell us what happened.

"This is all your fault...she is this way" Jimin whispered to me

He pushed me away as he started walking back and forth. Someone came and patted my back. I looked at that person and it was Hoseok. He jerked his head in a direction. I looked at it and it was at Baekhyun. I looked back at Hoseok and he nodded.

I went ahead and sat beside him. He was grabbing his hair in frustration.

"Hyung..." I whispered

He continued to sob quietly. I looked down to the floor as I put my head down as well trying to contain my cries.

"You do know right that all of this is happening because of your stupid mistake?" He said in a groggy voice

"Yeah..." I whispered