Shattered pieces of mystery

I was in my room scrolling through my phone over some random things

I was in my room scrolling through my phone over some random things. I suddenly heard the bell ring making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Who is here at this hour?" I mumbled to myself

I waited for the sound of the door opening but nothing came. I sighed in annoyance and came out of the room. My eyes fell upon the door of Jungkook's room, and I decided to ask him.

"Jungkook someone is her-" I was cut off mid sentence, when I noticed the crumpled sheets and the messed up blanket only

"Where did he go?" I asked myself

Shrugging off the matter, I head towards the living room to open the door. As I neared the door, I heard sobs which made me confused. I hurriedly opened the door and I felt my throat ran dry. There was Y/N standing shaking like a leaf, her face red from crying and her eyes bloodshot; she looked miserable and that caused a rush of pain run through me.

"Y/N?" I asked shocked to see her in this state

"What happened?" I asked cupping her face, as comforting her seemed like he only feasible option at this moment.

"J-Jimin....J-Jungkook he-he" Y/N stuttered but stopped mid sentence as she began shaking again

"Its okay. Its okay. Calm down, take deep breaths" I said bringing Y/N into a hug.

I bought Y/N out of my embrace and looked at her face. She looked destroyed and that caused yet another rush of pain through me as I just helplessly stared at her tear stained face and trembling lips.

"Now tell me what happened?" I asked calmly

"Jungkook..." Y/N's voice trailed off which gave a bad feeling.

"Yes what about him?"

"He tried to r-rape me" Y/N said, her voice trembling more and more with every word.

My blood ran cold. The words sounded unbelievable but they were said.

"WHAT?!" I screamed out making Y/N flinch.

"He raped you?!" I asked again not being able to decipher the information

"N-No he c-couldn't he passed o-out" Y/N trembled as she spoke

"P-Please help me...Take him away from me please.." Y/N begged as she cried harder. She seemed desperate to get him away from her

"Where is he?" I asked

"M-My apartment" Y/N replied

"Okay lets go" I said as I pulled her with me

We got inside the elevator and I asked for her floor number which she replied hesitantly. I was tapping my feet in impatience as the lift passing through the floors seemed to take longer than usual. I felt fury flood my veins as I felt nothing but to end my fist onto Jungkook's face. How could he even think of doing something so cruel to her? There is a limit to everything and he crossed it.