Demolished with the truth untold

"J-Joon"

"J-Joon"

My face went pale, I could feel my palms getting sweaty with my heartbeat increasing with the each passing second. I was frozen in my spot.

"Oh I am glad you still remember me" He said with a smirk

I gave him a cold look. All of a sudden I felt a cold touch on my thighs, I looked down to see him caressing my leg with his finger. I quickly pushed it away and said.

"Don't you dare come near me!" I left the classroom to go to the washroom

While I was walking to towards it, someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around. The person immediately pinned me.

I look up to see Joon looking at me with lustful eyes while licking his lips. I gave him a death glare as squirmed to get away from him.

"Why are you trying to escape from me baby girl?" He said

He kissed neck while I was still squirming to get out of his grip. He attacked my neck roughly when I was trying to push him away. I asked him to stop several times but it didn't work. Fear took over me once again as I felt as if last night was going to repeat itself. An idea suddenly flashed through my mind as I brought my knee up harshly hitting him straight in his crotch.

He stumbled back in pain and without looking at him further, I ran with my trembling legs towards the classroom. I opened the door with a thump making everyone look at me with a questioning look. I apologized to the teacher and took frantic steps to my seat. The class started but thankfully Joon did not come back. Throughout the entire class I couldn't concentrate, my safety was my only thing which was lingering my mind.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Jungkook woke up with a terrible headache as the sun flashed on his face as if it was its place to be. Jungkook squinted his eyes and groaned as the pain got worse. He got up holding his head as his eyes fell to the clock which said it was half past two. His eyes widened realizing, he missed his classes.

"Shit" He cursed to himself

He tried remembering what happened last night, but failed miserably. The only thing he got in return was an headache

"Look who is awake!" A voice said

Jungkook looked towards the voice to notice it was Jimin. He then saw the bitter expression his face but decided to shrug it off thinking it was nothing.

"What happened last night?" Jungkook asked in a groggy voice

"You became a criminal" Jimin said coming forward, with an angered look

"What?!" Jungkook asked. Before he could process anything that's happening, his face shifted to the side from a hard impact. He the realized that Jimin had punched him.