NEW STORY

Hello once again!

I am writing this chapter to promote a normal story I had written on my other account which is the original plot of "Scars between us". I am taking this step hoping you all will read the story and support me as much as you do on that account as well! So here I go!

_________________________________

The story is called "A Deal With My Ex"

The story is called "A Deal With My Ex" . Below is a little description of the story. Hope you all will like it.

This story is about Sasha Kavinsky, a girl in her university, and her ex Aiden Morgan. Aiden goes through a break up with his girlfriend and after that he seeks help from Sasha. But the future holds something else from them. As an unexpected situation makes Sasha strike a deal with her ex which determines not only the present but also the future.

I really hope you all will read it and support me on that account too. You find it from the link of my account which is given in my bio. The account name is

@samahak_04

If you guys want to get to know the very original plot of "Scars Between us", that's the book. Please read it and let me know if you like it, if you do.

________________________________

Another fanfic for you to enjoy is my Jimin fanfic "Flawsome Wizard". It is a medical FF and is available on my account. So please send some love to it too.

 So please send some love to it too

_________________________________

Also.....

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR SO MUCH LOVE ON "SCARS BETWEEN US".

400K is crazy considering the book being nothing special. I am really thankful to all my readers and those who support me a lot. This is really special to me and means a lot to me. So thank you soooo much.

Once again thank you and hopefully you will like "Abstract worth" too. Thank you!

With that it is @smak_OO4 signing off!