✰SIX✰

a.n.
I couldn't sleep so update and mcr woooo
Btw, gangs are DEFINITELY not like this.
Just so y'all are aware, don't go dating bad boys in gangs lol :)

Ever since Dan figured out Phil was a sudden gang leader all he wanted was to know more. He needed to know what it was like in the gang.

However, Phil wasn't having it—he got quite irritated most times Dan mentioned it. Phil preferred to keep the gang leader lifestyle disconnected from his relationships, especially knowing how dangerous and illegal it was.

Still, the little was very curious, and could barely handle knowing something so..abrupt, but he did his best to hide it.

"Why can't I go with you?" Dan pouted, his eyes big and round.

Phil shook his head slowly from side to side as he stood at the front door. His black and white tattoos contrasting with his red, short sleeved t-shirt. "It's dangerous," He spits making Dan slump his shoulders and huff irritatedly. "I'll be home in a few hours, princess. Click on some cartoons I'll be back before you know it."

Dan sighed but obliged, he turned around only to be unexpectedly stopped by a demanding but gentle voice.

"Hey, where's my kiss?"

Dan giggled, twisting back around and puckering his lips for a quick peck.

Phil tugged Dan closer by the bone of his waist, holding him securely causing heart-shaped goosebumps to travel up and down the curly boy's arms. "Be a good boy, understood?"

Dan bit his lip and nodded submissively on the verge of bursting out in sparkly regressed tears. "Yes, daddy." He faltered.

Phil grinned and leaned in to press a soft kiss into Dan's forehead, just before he stepped out the door.

✰✰✰

The eminent known blare of the gang leader's bike caused everyone to herd into a circle, waiting for instructions.

Once his engine came to a stop, his call immediately went into play. Each step he took towards the cluster of members a command would leave his lips. "Dodie! Current details."

She furrowed her brow, leaning forward. "Charlie Jinx. Robbed a family-owned business—stole £1,500,000 and murdered the owner. He hasn't even attempted to give it back in over 6 months."

Phil shifted his gaze upwards to meet the the sky blue eyes of his technology engineer; Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg.

With unblinking, focused eye contact, Phil jutted out his chin the gears in his mind spinning. "Felix, I need you to find out where Charlie Jinx is located."

Giving the quickest nod he could muster, Felix, twisted around to become face to face with his three computer monitors. He swiftly typed away hacking into cellphone towers in order to track down Charlie's phone's GPS signal. Felix rolled his stiff shoulders staring intensely at the screen. His light brown hair combed and slicked to one side and his clean-shaved beard matching his hair colour. "Alrighty, his current cellphone has been officially hacked and he is located on—" He said as he switched the cherry flavored lollipop that was hanging from his lip, to the opposite side of his tongue. "231 S. Vincent St, London."

Phil pursed his lips and dipped his head towards him. "Perfect," The leader leaned on the tips of his toes, clasping his hands together. "Mark."

Mark Edward Fischbach raised his eyebrows in response, looking up from sharpening his blade. "Boss." His red-orange faded dark hair shifting with the slight bounce of his head.

"You, Peej and I will confront this loser. We'll give him a warning, I don't feel like killing anyone today—"

A laugh of amusement came from the ill-lighted corner of the gang's warehouse. Emerging from the darkness, was PJ with a Tim-Burton-like grin carved into his face. "He doesn't feel like killing Mr. Jinx because he knows his puppy at home won't appreciate his blood stained clothes when they go to cuddle."

"God PJ, can you go 5 minutes without a snotty remark." Dodie criticized, splaying her slender fingers crossed her eyes with one hand.

He huffed, rolling his eyes at Dodie then adverted his gaze to Phil's. "So? When you gonna show the princess what you actually do?"

Phil took in a breath through his nose and exhaled. "Never. I don't want him ever here. He'll become accustomed too gang life and I don't want that," He shook his head. "I want him to be safe, he's dealt with a lot already, bringing him here to this warehouse so he can be scared of me is the last thing I want, PJ."

"But the little thing knows? He slept next to you in bed last night I'm guessing. I bet he's so curious." PJ teased, placing his hands on his hip using body language to make Phil burst in fury. It worked.

Phil gritted his teeth and rolled his hands into fists. The flame above his head caused his blood to boil. "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be having this conversation!" His voice got dangerously low but it heightened with his yell.

Peej tilted his head with a smirk of victory on his face. His bottom lip protruding from his face as he made puppy-dog eyes in an attempt to make Phil even angrier. "The poor princess had to know, Pwilly."

Phil almost lunged until Dodie stood in between the two. She placed her finger-cut gloved hands spread across Phil's chest pushing him away as PJ stood behind her with a disgustingly triumphant smile on his mouth. "Stop it! Both of you!" She demands finally able to get Phil at a safe distance away from Peej.

"Now that Dan knows, he is extremely curious." Phil exhaled. "I don't want to scare him, it's going to risk everything."

PJ rolled his eyes then shrugged. "If Polly Pocket can't handle it then he can't handle you." He states.

With this Dodie shrugs indecisive. "It is true though, Phil," She raked her hand through her hair taking a pause to think. "The gang is an immense part of your life, if Dan can't handle it then he's...not the one."

"Yeah, bring him in and show him what his daddy really does."

a.n
@DarlingBeanz helped so much oml.
Hopefully I introduced the gang well enough!
Any cute filler/ideas you want me to include? :)