✰THIRTEEN✰

Sizzle...Sizzle...SNAP!

"How about breakfast for dinner sweetheart?" Phil asked, moving the bacon pieces around in the greased pan. 

Dan straightened his posture, using his hands sit up correctly from once slouching on the couch. He nodded not bothering to take his pacifier out of his mouth.

It was late at night, only the stars twinkled outside of the glass walls of their penthouse. The balcony's doors open, letting in a slight cold but comforting breeze to flow into the living room.

Dan adjusted his fluffy cotton candy inspired skirt, keeping his eyes glued to the flat screen in front of his face as Winnie the Pooh danced across the screen singing about the joys of honey. He sat silently, not one peep escaped his lips.

Everything was, calm.

Ding!

. . .

Ding! Ding!

. . .

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Dan glanced up realizing that it was his phone that was being blown up. Confused on who would even be texting him he stared at Phil in curiosity. Louise? Maybe?

Phil squinted his eyes turning away from frying his eggs. He reached over and grabbed the device, placing down his spatula on the granite countertop. He scrolled through the constant incoming texts, his face then started to screw up in disgust.

Losing interest in the "dings!", Dan guided his attention back to Winnie, sucking on his pacy in content. He could just check them later. He scooted himself back into the couch, squeezing a stuffie.

Then a swift and unsettling SMASH! Erupted into the air. Dan shot up staring at Phil, puzzlement curving his features.

The little scanned over Phil's tense form. His black dress shoe pressing down into the now flickering screen of Dan's phone.

Dan froze in his spot, eyes widened at the sight not knowing how to jumble out words. "Da—"

"If you want to play games, get my phone. We'll get you a new one tomorrow." Phil murmured. He lent over and picked up the device; pieces of broken glass falling out. He opened the bin and lazily tossed it away, hearing the useless object hit the side of the tin as it slammed back down to the bottom.

Dan gulped blinking his eyes startled but he was now curious of what those messages were..

a.n.
Guess I'm a hoe for short ass chapters
Sorry <3