✰SIXTEEN✰

A few days past since Dan has been targeted by an anonymous gang and Phil has almost never let him out of his sight. Frankly, Dan didn't mind, but he also didn't know exactly why Phil was being to clingy.

Currently, Phil was trying his hardest to drag Dan to a gang meeting.

Phil tilted his head back, placing his hands on hips letting out a huge sigh. "Come on princess, we're gonna be late.."

Dan cupped his mouth, his eyes squinting as he concealed a laugh. "Err, the princess is umm gone." He stated in a deeper voice.

Phil licked his lips trying to wipe away his smile as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He stepped away and grabbed a cook book from the kitchen (that was never used before) and dropped it onto the hardwood with a thud. "Oww! Princess I need help!" He let out a fake groan in fabricated pain. "Baby! Help me!"

Dan instantly ran out of his playroom to see a perfectly fine Phil. "What kind of sorcery is this?"

Phil crossed his arms stepping towards Dan watching him squeak in terror and scurry away. Phil let out a throaty chuckle and grabbed the younger by the waist; hoisting him over his broad shoulder. "Come on, lets go."

Dan pouted and crossed his arms. "There's no trust in the relationship."

✰✰✰

"Go sit over there for a few seconds, princess. I'll come get you when we're done." Phil pointed at a bench off to the side of the building.

Dan sighed softly but nodded, as he trudged over to the dark, seemingly cold seat.

Felix stepped over to Phil, keeping his sideway glance on the helpless pastel hue. "It kind of sucks how he has to constantly be on watch now."

Phil rubbed the nape of his neck, seeing Dan plop down and lay on his back; his head falling passed the seat of the wood making the world turn upside down. "Yeah well, if it takes keeping him safe," Phil turned and maintained contact with his engineer. "Then it's mandatory."

Felix exhaled, a tight-lipped smile on his features. "You're absolutely right."

After about twenty minutes of instructions from Phil, everyone did as they were told.

Dan was being pouty, and bored out of his mind. He tried his best to entertain himself by humming random songs and drawing detailed flowers into the bench with his fingertip. "This bench is my friend now," Dan giggled to himself as he put his legs in the air, his imagination taking over. "Even though they're really cold and not very comfy, they're there for you when your butt is tired."

Felix let out a laugh at the kid, making Dan swiftly sit up correctly, his cheeks a bubblegum dust sprinkling his cheeks.

"S-Sorry—"

Pewds instantly shook his head waving his hands. "No no, don't be sorry, silly," His words slurred as he kept his famous lollipop in his mouth. "You seemed rather blasé, so I thought of something that might cheer you up," He then leaned against the wall Dan's bench friend was shoved up against and put his foot up on the metal walling, resting it there as he scanned the room for Phil. Standing like he was a drug dealer, he slyly took a cherry flavored lollipop out of his pocket and held it in front of Dan's face. "Want it?"

Dan nodded softly knowing full well it was probably against his rules. Ever so gently, Felix placed it in Dan's hand chuckling quietly. "If he asks, it wasn't me."

Dan smiled along with him, nodding. "Tank you!"

Phil looked over at the two, an unknowing grin took over his lips.

Trust.