✰SEVEN✰

a.n.
I'll be updating quicker now :)
<3

"Come on little one," Phil sighed as Dan pulled on a pair of jeans and clipped them into place. "Let's go meet everyone."

Dan squeaked excitedly letting Phil take his hands and lead him to his motorcycle.

Dan had been waiting to meet the entire gang. He found it extremely exciting and.. slightly frightening but mostly thrilling. Ever since he found out Phil was in a gang he's wanted to meet everyone else other than just PJ and Dodie.

Phil in this situation was reluctant. Though everyone would bend to his will, he still didn't want Dan getting hurt.

"What's your gang called?" Dan asked innocently as Phil lifted him up onto his bike.

"England's Anonymous, doll face."

Dan smiled as Phil placed a black shiny helmet over his head clipping it into place. "That's a nice name, daddy."

Phil stopped in his tracks letting out a half chuckle before he jumped in front on his motorbike. "Thanks, pumpkin."

The engine roared loudly making Dan jump slightly. He tied his arms around the older male's waistline on instinct.

"It's alright baby, just hold on tight okay?" He yelled over the lion-like sound.

Dan nodded very quickly, tucking his head into Phil's back as they zipped off into the city.

✰✰✰

The rumble of the bike stopped at what seemed like an abandoned warehouse's garage. Phil revved the engine causing an unsettling clamour to sound through the air. This alerted the members of the gang to open up.

Suddenly, like magic, the garage door lifted up from the bottom and Phil swiftly drove inside. He parked in the line of other motorcycles as the door shut again behind them.

Dan was so bewildered by everything he saw. He examined every inch of the warehouse. His eyes wandered around noticing a few rooms in the back with heavy looking doors blocking off what was inside. Then his gaze danced over to a table, where a taller pale man with dirty blonde hair stood fidgeting around with what looked like some sort of technology. Dan gulped, then widened his eyes when he saw a small crowd smiling and looking at him.

By the time Dan turned back around to look at Phil, the gangster had already gotten off the dirt bike and had his hands on Dan's waist ready to pick him up.

As quickly as possible Dan latched his hand onto Phil's jacket; fear racking the petite boy's body.

Phil pursed his lips and took a quick peek over Dan's head to see his gang whispering to each other, already awh-ing at the sight of the little. He shifted his eyes back down to meet Dan's panicked doe resembling irises. Phil let a smiley grow on his lips as he removed Dan's small hand from the leather and took his fingers into his own.

"You can't get cold feet now, princess?" He chuckled, shaking his head in a slight manner.

Dan frowned, using his free hand to tug on the end of his pink jumper as a nervous habit.

"They can't hurt you." He says like the colours red and orange combined and swirled together in a sunset. He leaned closer to Dan's ear, lips brushing against his shell; whispering. "They won't, knowing exactly who you belong to, baby doll."

Easily, he lifted Dan off of the motorcycle. Phil raised an eyebrow with a smile. He lifted his fingers up to the brunette's neck, fixing his light blue collar with a metal heart in the middle. "Okie dokie?" Phil giggled.

Dan grinned and nodded. "Okie dokie."

a.n
Feedback?
<3