✿ III

[jesung]
Seungmin says hi, and it's decided we'll meet up on Friday :)
24:48

[meanho]
Great sweetie :)
24:48

Can't wait to see you after a so long time :)))
24:48

[jesung]
Yeah
24:48

When was last time?
24:48

[meanho]
I can't really remember...
24:48

A year ago? Damn that's long
24:49

Can't believe we've been apart for so long :(((
24:49

It makes me sad princess
24:49

[jesung]
Aren't you cute
24:49

Anyway, I'll die if I don't sleep soon
24:49

Good night now honey
24:50

[meanho]
I can't believe that YOU called ME cute
24:50

I'm dying
24:50

[jesung]
We are just friend, oh my god
24:50

But it hurt writing those words to Minho. Jisung didn't understand why and neither did he want to understand.

Like, they've known each other for eleven years now. And it's not weird to call you friend cute.

Right?

[meanho]
I know
24:51

Good night
24:51

[jesung]
Good night honey
24:51

✿ ✿ ✿

Jisung nervously ran his fingers through his hair. It was currently Friday and the three friends were supposed to meet. The clock were 10:00 and they said they would meet up at 10:20. Jisung knew he were early, really early.

But he couldn't help it. It have always been like that. He likes to be early.

But this time he was a little too early. He sat at the named cafe, waiting like a child would wait for Christmas.

A bell rang when the door opened, and in came a boy with fluffy hair, a mask covering his lower face.

At first Jisung didn't recognize him, but then the boy locked eyes with him. Jisung smiled and the boy started walking towards him.

"Hi Seungmin ah." Jisung said, feeling strangely happy.

"Hi Jisung hyung." Seungmin responded, pulling down the mask.

"Long time no see."

They smiled a while at each other before being interrupted by the bell. This time Jisung recognized the boy at first look.

He had beautiful lips and pretty eyes. Jisung felt a weird feeling in his stomach, a smile creeping upon his lips.

"We're here!" Jisung exclaimed.

Minho looked over at his two best friends, a cheerily smile making it's way up on his lips.

✿ ✿ ✿

—a/n—

hehehe i'm high on love
Anyway, I forgot to tell you that I'll also write normal chapters in this book sometimes :))
Anyway, purple you
Byeeeee friends!
-E