✿ XXXV

Minho wanted to cuddle after Jisung had finished his tea, so he carried the younger bridal style to the bed, laid him down he hugged the daylight out of him.

"Minho, I was going to try to talk to Chan, you know, fix things." Jisung said, playing with Minho's hair.

"Really? Well, don't come home to late." Minho said, taking in Jisung's scent.

Under the whole trip to Seoul Jisung thought of what he was supposed to say.

When Jisung stood outside Chan's apartment he still didn't know what to say.

Fuck my life, Jisung thought, ringing the doorbell.

After two minutes the door opened. It was Changbin who had opened the door, glaring at Jisung.

"Didn't I tell you to leave me and Chan alone? Are you perhaps deaf?" Changbin said coldly, his eyes burning holes in Jisung.

"Y-Yeah but I just w-want to talk to Chan..." Jisung stuttered, looking down on the ground.

"He doesn't want to—" Changbin started, getting interrupted in the middle of his sentence.

"Jisung?"

Jisung looked up when he heard his name, locking eyes with Chan. Even though he didn't want to look Chan in the eyes he couldn't look away.

"Chan." Jisung whispered, tears forming in his eyes. "I'm sorry..."

"You don't have anything to be sorry for... just... forget about it. I don't want to remember it. Can't we start over? Like we don't know each other." Chan begged, looking as close to crying like Jisung was.

Jisung nodded, drying his eyes. He wanted to be Chan's friend, wanting their friendship to remain.

"Yes. Please."

Changbin rolled his eyes and walked into the apartment, swearing under his breath.

"I'm Bang Chan."

"Han Jisung."

✿ ✿

—a/n—

Hi friends :)
Sorry for the kinda late update :)
Anyway,
anyone wanna go to church with me?
I kinda need holy water
-E