✿ XXXVII

A year later

[meanho]
Where are you!?!?
10:25

[jesung]
I'm grocery shopping? I left literally three minutes ago
10:25

[meanho]
Oh right
10:25

Sorry princess
10:25

[jesung]
It's okay :)
10:25

But why did you text me in the first place?
10:26

[meanho]
I was gonna ask you something
10:26

[jesung]
What?
10:26

[meanho]
Come home and I'll tell you
10:26

✿ ✿ ✿

Jisung was nervous. Last time someone wrote that to him his life fell apart and he crushed Chan's heart.

He stood a long time outside the door, not wanting to hear what Minho had to say.

When Jisung finally opened the door his heart was beating hard against his rib cage. Minho came to meet him, an unreadable expression on his face.

What have I done? Did I leave the stove on? Have I forgotten to water the flowers? Did I forget to feed the cat? Oh my God can't he just—

"Jisung." Minho said, his voice cutting the younger's train of thoughts.

"Yes Minho?" Jisung said, his hands fidgeting around the hem of his shirt.

Minho scratches his neck, looking at the floor and then back at Jisung again.

"You know I love you. And that I'll never stop loving you. At day one I knew that all I wanted was you. I was afraid to confess my feelings and I thought I was dreaming when you first kissed me. Jisung, you make my hell into a heaven. So could you please stay in my life forever?" Minho said, looking into Jisungs eyes the whole time.

Jisung felt overwhelmed, his eyes burning and hands shaky. Minho knelt down and took out a ring from his back pocket.

He gently held Jisung's hand, slipping the ring onto his ring finger.

"Y-you didn't even give me a choice." Jisung giggled, drying his tears.

Minho smiled and embraced the younger, kissing his cheek.

"I already know that you love me."

✿ ✿

—a/n—

I cringed SO bad while writing this
but yeah
This book is over now
Did you enjoy it?
Anyway, thanks for reading, voting and commenting <3
It means a lot and thank you again
Now I'll edit this book and then maybe publish a new one :)
Good bye for now <3
-E