✿ XXIV

[jesung]
I'm here now
10:54

Where are you?
10:54

[meanho]
I'm outside the door
10:54

✿ ✿ ✿

Jisung looked up at the same moment the door to the cafe opened. In came Minho, an endearing smile placed on his lips.

He walked up to Jisung's table and sat down in front of Jisung.

"Hi." Was all he said, but Jisung's heart still skipped a beat.

"Hi." Jisung answered, the words only a whisper.

He looked anywhere except at Minho, which seemed to amuse Minho. Minho laid his hand on Jisung, making the younger flinch.

"I could kiss you now..." Minho whispered, stroking Jisung's palm with his thumb.

"Then do it." Jisung said, his eyes widening afterwards.

Minho looked up at Jisung, a smirk forming on his lips.

Jisung didn't even get the chance to take back what he had said before Minho had pressed their lips together.

Jisung's heart started to beat faster, his cheeks getting redder for each second.

The kiss was sweet and quiet short, but it made Jisung understand how much Minho liked him. How much he meant to the boy in front of him.

And how much Minho meant to him.

After some hours, they still sat on the cafe, smiling like lovestruck fools at each other.

"The cafe is closing now, please come back tomorrow." A young waitress said, interrupting whatever they were talking about.

Minho and Jisung stood up and walked out of the cafe, still smiling at each other. Minho took Jisung's hand, making Jisung blush deep red.

"If you like me so much, that my touch makes you blush..." Minho started, squishing Jisung's hand. "Then... then why are you together with Chang?"

"Well... it started when you, me and Seungmin ah met up that one time at a cafe. We hadn't seen each other for a long time. So after we had met each other, I guess I fell for you." Jisung said, looking down at the ground.

"That has nothing to to with why you are together with Chang..."

"Yes I know, but I'll come to that part. I was too afraid to tell you my feelings, so I lied to you when you asked why I wasn't talking to you anymore. And well, you probably remember, I said I had a boyfriend, Chan. But we're actually not together."

Minho nodded, remembering the painful memory.

"Do you know how long I've liked you?" Minho suddenly said, stopping in his steps, turning to face Jisung.

"N-no." Jisung didn't know why he stuttered, but it made him blush, so he covered his face with his hands.

"I've liked you since the first day we met. I think we're soulmates."

Jisung looked past his fingers, seeing a beautiful smile on Minho's lips. Minho took Jisung's hands in his own and kissed Jisung's forehead.

"I'll always love you."

—a/n—

Whoops I got carried away and wrote like 200 more words than I should have
But I guess you don't mind
Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter :)
I will probably update more often now since it's Christmas break
(If it's called that)
Anyway :)))
Bye friends
-E