✿ IX

Chan stroke Jisung's hair a little more, doing his best to comfort the younger.

"I want you to do something for me too." Chan started.

Jisung nodded, willing to do anything.

"There's this boy I like... and, I don't know if he's single or taken. So can you please ask him for me?"

Jisung was kinda shocked. Chan had a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Well, y-yeah." Jisung said, his voice barely a whisper, but Chan heard it.

A warm smile crept up on Chan's lips.

He opened his mouth, about to say something when Jisung's ringtone interrupted him.

Jisung checked who was calling.

Oh fuck it's Minho.

Jisung felt like crying again. Minho would definitely hear that he had cried. And he didn't want to talk to Minho right now.

"Do you want me to answer?" Chan said, and without waiting for an answer he picked up.

"Hi who is this?" Chan said, faking confusion.

"Uh... Minho. But who are you? And why the hell are you answering Jisung's calls?" Minho's voice was heard, because Chan had put on the speaker.

"I'm Chan and I'm answering Jisung's calls because I'm his boyfriend. And he's in the shower." Chan said, smiling to Jisung.

Jisung smiles back, mouthing 'thank you'.

"Boyfriend?"

It was quiet a long time.

"Oh! Now I remember! But... what are you doing together?" Minho asked.

"I'm his boyfriend so why wouldn't we be together?" Chan responded.

"Excuse my stupid brain. Well, anyway, I was going to talk to him about on Friday... so I guess I'll just hang up—"

"No you don't have to. I'm involved in this too—and I'm Jisung's boyfriend—so you can tell me."

"Ugh. Forget it. It was nothing. Bye, Chang."

"My name isn't—"

Minho hung up.

"Wow. What a friendly friend you have..." Chan said and rolled his eyes.

"He isn't like that when he talks to me..." Jisung said, looking down in the table.

Chan just shook his head, a smile forming on his lips.

"We're meeting him at Friday. Right?"

Oh God let it go well, Jisung thought.

—a/n—

Hi friends :)
I'm home alone so I'm watching Frozen
I love that movie
Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter
Do you think Chan and Minho will get along?
And this book has 200 reads? Wow
Thank you friends <3
Bye :)
-E