✿ XXXI

[meanho]
Hey Chan
09:12

[chang]
What do you want?
09:12

[meanho]
I'm just here to comfort you
09:12

I know what you're going through
09:12

[chang]
You do?
09:12

[meanho]
Yes
09:12

I know how it feels when the person you love doesn't respond with the same feelings
09:13

I know how it feels to see that person being in love with another human
09:13

Trust me Chan
09:13

I'm not here to hurt you
09:13

✿ ✿ ✿

[jesung]
Chan?
06:34

Answer me
06:34

Please
06:43

[jesung]
Chan?
24:00

Please
24:00

[jesung]
I'm sorry
04:43

I never meant to hurt you
04:43

CHAN
04:45

[jesung]
Chan please please please
02:00

I understand if you never want to talk to me again, but just answer me now
02:01

Chan
02:01

✿ ✿ ✿

Everything felt hopeless. Jisung didn't know what to do. Chan probably never wanted to speak to him again.

Jisung sighed and sipped on his tea. Minho wasn't home right now, he'd gone out to do something, so Jisung had to suffer alone.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Jisung got up and walked to the door, opening it. Outside the door stood Changbin.

Jisung smiled, feeling a little happier with Changbin around. But before Jisung could say anything Changbin spoke up.

"I'm not interested in what you have to say." Changbin stated coldly.

Jisung took two steps backwards, his heart starting to beat faster. Changbin scared him. His voice wasn't like the last time they met. The soft tone was completely gone.

"I thought you could be trusted. But I guess I can't trust anybody nowadays. You stabbed me in the back..." Changbin shook his head, glaring daggers at Jisung.

Jisung didn't know what to say. But even if he knew what he wanted to say, he wouldn't have had the courage to speak.

"I told you to care of Chan. Not to break his heart! I only know the story from Chan's perspective, though, but I don't care. I liked you, but now I don't. Please don't speak to me or Chan ever again." Changbin said sharply and turned around, speed walking away.

—a/n—

Hi friends
It's 1am
I can't sleep

So I decided to update
:)
Bye
-E