✿ X

Jisung's hands was shaking like crazy. He and Chan were currently in a cafe, waiting for Minho to arrive.

Chan saw the panic and fear in Jisung's eyes, so he laid an arm around Jisung's shoulders to comfort him.

"It'll be okay Jisung." Chan said, rubbing Jisung's shoulder.

"No it won't..." Jisung said, holding his head and swaying from left to right.

[jesung]
Minho hyung where are you?
10:05

[meanho]
I'm outside the door
10:05

✿ ✿ ✿

Jisung looked up, just to see Minho enter the cafe. Jisung's heart started beating faster, his stomach twisting.

Minho's lips formed a smile that disappeared after seeing Chan.

"Hi, Chang. And hello princess." Minho said, only looking at Jisung.

"Princess?" Chan asked, playing the upset boyfriend role.

"Err..."

"I don't want you to call my boyfriend princess."

Minho nodded, sat in front of the other two. It was silence, so Jisung decided to break it.

"So, what have you been doing since last time we met?" Jisung asked, the question for Minho.

"Not much, watered my flowers, went shopping with Seungmin and that's it. What about you?" Minho's voice showed how endearing he thought the younger was, his eyes shining brightly.

"Not much either. I went to Seoul to meet Chan... and that's pretty much it."

Minho clenched his fist on the table, turning his gaze to Chan.

"So, Chang... what do you do in your free time?" Minho asked, the soft voice had earlier was gone.

"I like to write. I usually write novels but sometime I write poems. But they are shitty. And I have a dog, but he's at my parents house. And... I like to sing." Chan said, trying to ignore that Minho called him Chang.

"Oh that's interesting." Minho said, a bitter undertone in his voice.

Minho saw clearly how Jisung's eyes shone when he looked at Chan. But Minho had to stand this suffering.

"Would you like something to eat? Or drink maybe?"

The three boys looked up and saw a waitress.

"Yes please. I'd like tea, with strawberry flavor." Chan said.

Who the fuck drinks strawberry flavored tea? Minho thought.

a/n—

Hi friends :)
I hope you liked this chapter
It was fun writing it :)
But can you actually order strawberry flavored tea?
I mean, I've tasted many disgusting berry flavored teas in my life
But I don't think I've tasted strawberry flavored tea
Well
Bye :)
-E