✿ XVI

"Why did you kiss me?" Minho asked, tilting his head to the side.

He was so confused. Jisung had a boyfriend for God's sake. So why did he kiss Minho?

Even though Minho knew it was wrong, the butterflies awoke in his stomach. Jisung just sat there in front of him, so kissable.

Minho didn't care anymore. He wanted Jisung for himself, even if it was just for a night.

Minho connected their lips again, shuffling closer to Jisung. Jisung's lips felt so soft against his. Maybe it was wrong, but it felt so right.

Jisung didn't do anything to stop him. So Minho tangled his hands into Jisung's hair. He was feeling giddy and dizzy. Jisung made him high.

Minho couldn't stop himself anymore. He couldn't stop himself from kissing Jisung again and again.

Jisung didn't know what the fuck just happened. He were currently lying in Minho's bed with Minho's arms and legs around him.

They kissed. And thinking about it made Jisung's heart beat faster. He was so fucking happy.

He was also confused. So fucking confused. But very happy. Minho was warm. His arms around Jisung tightened.

Jisung laid his own arms around Minho, dragging them even closer to each other.

This felt so right and Jisung never wanted to let go.

It was 7am and Jisung hadn't slept a second. He's eyelids were falling down every second. At last, he fell asleep.

But just to wake up a few minutes later. Minho's face was above his, an endearing smile on his lips.

"Good morning princess." Minho whispered.

Jisung just laid there, not knowing what to say. Minho looked so beautiful. His eyes shone.

Jisung dragged Minho into another kiss, not able to stop himself. And Minho gladly returned the kiss.

Minho then broke the kiss, dragging Jisung closer by the waist.

"Hey princess... this is not right." Minho said, stroking Jisung's hair.

Jisung hummed and pressed his face into Minho's chest, not giving a fuck about if it was wrong or right.

He wasn't actually together with Chan, so he did nothing wrong.

—a/n—

Hi friends :)
Stuff is happening now
I hope you liked the chapter
Do you think it was cute? It was fun writing anyway
I kinda got heartbroken myself when I wrote the other chapters
So yeah
Bye friends :)
-E