✿ XX

The boy in front of Jisung wore only black clothes and he was shorted than Jisung. Not much but Jisung still noticed.

The boy was cute. His fluffy hair hanging in his eyes. He had a questioning look on his face.

"Hi, how can I help you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hi. I'm a friend of Chan. I'm just here to ask a question." Jisung said, suddenly to nervous to look the boy in the eyes.

"Oh." Was all the boy had to say.

It was painfully quiet a long time. The boy just stood there looking at Jisung. But then he broke the silence.

"Well... come on in." The boy smiled, grabbing Jisung's arm and dragging him into the house.

Jisung followed the boy to a living room, sitting down on a couch.

"So, I'm Changbin. What's your name?" Said the boy who apparently was named Changbin.

"I'm Jisung." Jisung responded, watching Changbin as he sat in front of him.

"Well, hi Jisung. What brings you here today?"

Changbin had this aura around him, making Jisung feel warm and giddy. But Jisung didn't mind, the boy in front of him seemed to lighten up his mood by just being there.

"Chan wanted me to ask you something..." Jisung said, totally forgetting what he was supposed to say.

"He's wondering if you're single." Jisung finished, waiting for Changbin's reaction.

Changbin shook his head.

"Of course he is..." Changbin ran a hand through his hair, reviling his forehead.

"Why can't he just give up and find a Goddamn boyfriend." Changbin whispered, sounding annoyed.

Changbin looked into Jisung's eyes, sighing loudly.

"Well, I am not. I have a girlfriend, but she's visiting her parents today. You'll have to tell Chan to move on, that I don't have those feelings for him anymore." Changbin said, picking on his clothes.

Jisung nodded slowly. Chan and Changbin had been in love apparently. It felt sad that Changbin had a girlfriend, he and Chan would probably look cute together.

"Okay. I'll tell him. Uhm, good bye Changbin." Jisung said and stood up.

"No! Please drink tea with me." Changbin grabbed Jisung's sleeve, pouting.

Jisung just couldn't say no.

a/n—

Hi friends :))
I hope you liked the chapter
So when I wrote this I kinda started to ship Changbin and Chan
So what is their ship called?
Changchan? Ehh?
Idk
Well
Thanks for reading <3
And yeah I was gonna tell you something!
There's a boy at my school that looks like Jisung!!!! He has those squishy cheeks! He's so cute and I fangirl every time I see him
That was all
Bye :)
-E