✿ VII

"Well, hi. I'm Han J-Jisung. I don't know if you remember me, b-but we went to the same school. And—" Jisung started, stuttering here and there.

"Chill mate."

Jisung looked up into the boys brown eyes. His heart started beating slower due to the calm look in the Australians eyes.

"Come in, we can talk about whatever you want to talk about. Just calm down first, okay?" The boy said, smiling slightly.

Jisung nodded and walked into the apartment. The boy told him to sit down, so he did.

After a minute the Australian came out of the kitchen with two cups of tea. He sat down in front of Jisung, smiling.

"I'm Bang Chan. I come from Australia. Nice to meet you Jisung." He said, smiling widely.

"N-nice to meet you to Chan." Jisung responded nervously looking down at the table.

"Now drink the tea and then you can tell me what's on your heart."

Jisung nodded, feeling stupid because he went to Seoul and knocked on a strangers door, just because he couldn't tell Minho the truth.

Slowly, Jisung and Chan drank their tea, under complete silence.

After they were done Chan raised an eyebrow at Jisung, signaling him to start talking.

"W-well... I have a problem... which really isn't a p-problem... it's just that I can't tell him the truth... and—"

"Shhh! Start from the very beginning, and talk slowly." Chan interrupted Jisung.

Jisung nodded, starting over again.

"Well, this guy and me have been friends since eleven years back, a-and we hadn't met each other in a year, so we decided to meet up. A-and after the meet up I caught feelings for him, so, so I-I stopped texting him. And he asked why. A-and I said that, that I started dating someone because I didn't want to tell him the truth—"

"Sorry that I'm interrupting you, but why me? Why are you coming to me, telling me this?" Chan asked, confuse written all over his face.

"Well... your name was the first I came to think of so I said that you were my boyfriend... a-and then he a-asked if he could meet you, so h-here I am."

Chan facepalmed himself, groaning. Jisung felt like a burden, an unwanted guest—which he basically was.

"Okay—let me get this straight—you fell in love with this dude and didn't want to tell him so you said you were dating someone, me. And now you want me to play your boyfriend?" Chan asked, looking kinda annoyed.

"Well, yeah—"

"I'm not doing it. Take someone else."

✿ ✿ ✿

—a/n—

Hi friends
I'm sick :|
Like, I think I have a fever
And yeah the reason I haven't updated is because I visited my grandmother
I hope you liked this chapter and goodbye
-E