✿ IV

When Minho started walking towards Jisung and Seungmin Jisung's heart started beating faster. He had just realized that he had to call Minho honey.

Minho smiled wide at them when he arrived, making Jisung's heart do flips.

"Hey Seungmin ie, wasn't yesterday." Minho said, ruffling the youngest hair.

Jisung felt uneasy. Did Minho always call Seungmin Seungmin ie?

But Jisung didn't get much time thinking about that, because the next second Minho had turned to Jisung. A soft smile on his lips, happiness in his eyes.

But Jisung felt like Minho hid something under that happiness in his eyes. Something that looked like a hurt expression.

They hadn't texted after last time when they talked about meeting up, so Jisung didn't know what was wrong—if something was wrong.

"Hi princess." Minho said, smirking.

"H-hi honey." Jisung mentally cursed for stuttering. Why was he acting like this!?

Jisung's heartbeat sped up when Minho laid a hand on his blond head, spreading electric vibes through Jisung's body.

The older boys didn't see Seungmin's suspicious gaze.

Seungmin thought it was weird. Had they started dating without telling him? And if they weren't dating, why the hell did they call each other princess and honey?

Because friends don't do that kind of stuff.

Seungmin decided to let it go for now, sitting down in front of Jisung.

Minho sat down beside Jisung, still smiling like he was high, high on love.

[meanho]
It was fun meeting again :)
22:34

You looked like you use to do. But did you grow taller?
22:34

Feels like you did.
22:35

Hey why aren't you answering?
22:40

I can see that you have read it
22:40

Jisung ah?
22:40

[jesung]
Why did you call Seungmin Seungmin ie?
22:42

[meanho]
I wanted to, so what?
22:42

Can't I call my friend that or what?
22:42

Are you mad at me?
22:42

[jesung]
No. What makes you think that?
22:43

I'm not mad
22:43

[meanho]
Are you sure?
22:43

[jesung]
Yeah I'm sure
22:43

Bye
22:43

[meanho]
Where's that honey?
22:43

[jesung]
byE HONEY
22:43

[meanho]
Bye princess <3
22:44

✿ ✿ ✿

—a/n—

Hi friends (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)
I hope you liked this chapter and had a good day
My day was nice :)
Have you ever been in love? Like for real?
(yeah and by the way, I'll try to update at least one chapter a day)
-E