✿ XIII

[jesung]
Okay
09:55

Who's the person?
09:55

[meanho]
I don't want to tell you
09:55

[jesung]
How rude
09:55

You don't want to tell your best friend?
09:56

Tears started falling from Minho's eyes again. That was what they were, just friends. Nothing more.

[meanho]
Okay. I'll tell you
09:57

I like Seungmin ah
09:57

✿ ✿ ✿

Minho waited for an answer. But he didn't get one. Why were Jisung taking so long time?

Oh God he should have made up a name. Using Seungmin was a stupid idea. What if Jisung told Seungmin?

✿ ✿ ✿

Jisung started crying. Had Minho really had a crush on Seungmin all this time?

Chan ran in to the kitchen, hearing Jisung's sobs. He knelt down to the boy who was sitting on the floor.

"Jisung what is it?"

"H-he likes Seungmin!" Jisung yelled , sobbing harder.

Chan held Jisung while he cried, whispering calming words to him. Jisung was so broken. He couldn't breathe.

Jisung still felt like crying after the tears stopped falling. His heart ached so bad it became hard to breathe.

"Jisung..." Chan stroke Jisung's hair slowly.

"I-I didn't know... I didn't know he liked Seungmin. I thought... he..." Jisung started crying again.

He couldn't believe what Minho told him, because he didn't want to believe it. For a second Jisung thought Minho would say that he liked him.

Seungmin of all people? Why? Jisung didn't like the idea of them together. Jisung didn't like Seungmin anymore. He was one of his best friends, but he can't like him anymore.

He just can't. He can't like Seungmin anymore. Seungmin has destroyed his Goddamn life.

A voice inside Jisung told him that it wasn't Seungmin's fault, but he didn't want to listen.

He wanted someone to hate because nothing went his way. Minho would have been a smarter choice.

But how could he hate Minho?

✿ ✿ ✿

—a/n—

Hi friends :)
Today I'm only publishing one chapter because I have a lot of school work to do so I don't have the time to write
Well
I hope you liked the chapter
What do you think about this book?
Thank you for reading :)
And thank you to the people voting and commenting :)
Bye
-E