✿ XXXIV

Jisung didn't want his and Chan's friendship to end like this. He could barely sleep due to all his thoughts. He had to do something.

"Are you awake?"

Jisung opened his eyes and nodded. Minho smiled and stroke Jisung's cheek.

"You are so cute." Minho whispered.

Jisung covered his face with his hands when he started blushing. Minho giggled and took Jisung's hands into his own.

"Stop covering your pretty face." Minho said and hugged the younger.

Jisung hugged Minho back, taking in his scent. Jisung felt safe in Minho's arms. The older was so warm and Jisung liked warm things, like tea.

Minho's breaths became slower and steadier, so Jisung guesses he fell asleep again. Jisung slowly got out of bed, careful so he wouldn't wake up Minho.

It was quiet cold in the house, and the T-shirt he has wearing wasn't that warm. He wanted to go back and cuddle with Minho, but then he remembered that he had to do something about his and Chan's friendship.

Jisung opened the closet and put on a hoodie and walked out in the kitchen. He decided to make tea for himself.

When the tea was done he sat down on a chair. The hoodie and the tea made him feel warmer.

I have to talk to him in person. I can only guess where he is, probably at home or at Changbin's house, Jisung thought, taking a sip on the tea and grimacing, After drinking Chan's strawberry flavored tea this tea tastes like shit.

"Is that my hoodie?"

Jisung looked up from his tea cup, locking eyes with his smiling boyfriend.

"Um... yeah?" Jisung said, scratching his nape.

Minho smiled wider and walked up to the younger, hugging him from beside.

"You look so cute in hoodies. You have to wear them more often." Minho said and buried his face in Jisung's fluffy hair.

"O-okay." Jisung said, his cheeks getting hotter.

a/n—

Hi friends :)
What do you think of this chapter?
It was fun writing it
Anyway
Bye :)
-E