✿ XV

Minho cried for a long time. He was hugging the life out of Jisung. But Jisung didn't mind.

When Minho stopped crying he hid his face in the crook of Jisung's neck. After a while Minho pulled back looking at the ground.

"Are you okay now after crying?" Jisung asked, stroking Minho's hair softly.

Minho thought for a second. Was he okay? No. He was heartbroken. Not because of Seungmin. He was heartbroken because his best friend didn't love him.

Minho shook his head and started crying again. Jisung sighed. What was he doing here in the middle of the night?

He took of his jacket and led Minho to his own bedroom. Minho laid down on the bed and dragged Jisung with him.

Jisung tried escaping but Minho held him tighter, sniffling into his chest. He heard Jisung's beating heart. It was beating so fast.

Minho shuffled closer to Jisung. He pressed Jisung's head against his chest hugging Jisung like a big teddy bear.

Jisung's heart was beating like crazy. He had never been happier. Minho was so warm and he held Jisung like he was afraid of letting go.

Jisung was afraid that Minho would let go, so he snuggled closer taking in Minho's scent.

Minho's sobs became fewer and slowly he fell asleep. It was 3am after all. Jisung just laid there, happy and lovestruck.

He never wanted to let go. This moment was perfect. Just the two of them together. Nothing stopping them from being together.

But still, they couldn't be together. Because Jisung didn't want to tell Minho how he felt. He didn't have the courage to do so.

The happiness Jisung just had felt was gone. He wanted to feel that happiness again. He sat up and pressed his lips against Minho's.

His lips were pressed against Minho's for maybe three seconds. But those three seconds felt like an entirety.

Jisung opened his eyes just to look into Minho's own beautiful eyes.

✿ ✿ ✿

—a/n—

OMFGSHDUOHDGXOOGX I'm fangirling over my own book
Yeah
I don't have much to say
Bye friends
-E