✿ XXXII

Jisung stood a long time in the doorway, just looking in front of him. He felt like a disappointment to the world.

Changbin's words hurt. Even though Jisung knew it wasn't his fault Chan fell in love with him, he couldn't do anything but blame himself.

Jisung waited for Minho to come home, but it took longer than it should have. When Minho opened the door to his apartment it was 1am.

"Jisung?" Minho whispered into the dark.

"Minho!"

Minho fell to the ground when Jisung jumped onto him. Jisung was shaking and sobbing.

"What's wrong princess?" Minho asked, locking eyes with the younger.

Jisung opened his mouth, just to close it. Should he tell Minho about what Changbin said? Why was he even crying anyway? Jisung realized he had no right to cry.

"N-nothing." Jisung said and stood up from Minho, walking out to the kitchen.

Something's definitely wrong, Minho thought, following the younger through the dark apartment.

Jisung sat on the kitchen table, drying his eyes.

People don't cry without a reason.

Minho walked up to Jisung, slamming his hands beside the younger's thighs.

"What's wrong!? Tell me!" What Minho said came out harsher than he expected, he was just worried for God's sake.

Jisung stiffened and continued to look down at his hands in his lap. Minho was so frustrated, why didn't Jisung tell him anything?

"Jisung? Why won't you tell me?" Minho whispered.

"Because..." Jisung didn't know what to say.

Jisung looked up from his lap and into Minho's eyes. He felt safe while looking into Minho's eyes.

"Because Changbin came... and, he said that I shouldn't be trusted. And he told me to never speak to him and Chan ever again." Jisung said at last, leaning in.

"Hm." Was all Minho could answer, his mind all foggy, then he replayed what Jisung had said.

"Wait? You're crying because of what Changbin said to you?" Minho asked and gritted his teeth.

Minho didn't wait for an answer, he just walked out of the kitchen.

"Minho where are you going?" Jisung yelled after him.

"I'm gonna talk to Changbin." Minho responded.

"You don't even know where he lives."

Minho came back into the kitchen.

"Yeah, you're right." He said.

"Oh please. I'm always right." Jisung said and smirked.

—a/n—

Well that was a messy chapter
Bye friends
-E