✿ XXIX

Jisung didn't even know if he wanted to know what Chan had to tell him.

He was afraid actually. His hands shook when he opened the door to Chan's apartment.

Chan waited for him, like expected. He looked anywhere but Jisung, his hands slightly shaking.

"What do you want to tell me?" Jisung asked, his heart beating faster.

Chan finally looked into Jisung's eyes, his pupils big.

"I've been thinking..." Chan started, taking an unsure step forward.

Jisung wanted to run away, not knowing why. Chan looked so unsure, like if he knew what he was about to say would damage the perfect heaven they had lived in for two weeks.

He was about to eat one of the fruits from the forbidden tree. He knew he shouldn't do it, but he couldn't resist. So he ate one of the fruits, and they got banished from the heaven.

"I'm in love with you." Chan said, his voice breaking at the end.

Jisung didn't know what to say or how to react. He couldn't think straight and it felt like he was about to faint.

This is not happening, this can't be happening! Jisung thought, taking a step away from Chan.

"Chan you-you know I like Minho." Jisung whispered.

Chan's eyes watered, his breath became uneven and his body started to shake.

"Chan—" Jisung began but got interrupted.

"Stop Jisung. You're only hurting me more." Chan said, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Then Chan pushed Jisung out of the apartment, closing the door in his face.

Jisung felt horrible. He broke his promise to Changbin. But most important, he broke—scratch that—he crushed the pieces of Chan's heart.

Jisung didn't know where to go, so an hour later he found himself standing outside Minho's apartment.

He ringed the doorbell. Steps were heard and Minho opened the door.
He smiled bright when he saw who was standing outside the door.

Jisung just couldn't hold the tears back. He threw himself into Minho's arms, sobbing uncontrollably.

✿ ✿

—a/n—

Guess who's gonna cry herself to sleep because she did what she knew she was gonna do for a whole month

me

Well, bye friends
-E