✿ VIII

Jisung's eyes widened. What is he going to do now? And how could he have been so stupid and think Chan would agree?

Chan saw the panic in Jisung's eyes. But why would he care? He doesn't know Jisung. But it stung looking at the boy in front of him. He's eyes were shiny, his cheeks red and hands shaky.

Chan knew he was about to cry. Chan has experience with this stuff.

"You'll have to find someone else to do it for you." Chan said looking at Jisung.

Jisung felt stupid—no, scratch that—he was stupid, thinking that Chan would agree to his stupid "plan".

Slowly, out of embarrassment and helplessness, Jisung started crying. Soft sniffles leaving him, shoulders lightly shaking.

Oh fuck I made him cry, Chan thought.

Chan didn't know what to do. His weakness was crying people. He hate seeing other people cry, and especially when he's the reason they're crying.

He had seen people cry way to much for his liking. Red, puffy eyes. Broken voice. Memories that will never leave him.

At last, he did what every other normal human would have done. He stood up and walked over to Jisung, embracing him in a hug.

Jisung's sniffles became sobs, and soon he was crying like a baby. Chan hugged him tighter.

"Shh, it'll be okay." Chan whispered, stroking Jisung's fluffy hair.

Jisung shook his head.

After half an hour, Jisung stopped crying. He let go of Chan. Locking his gaze on the floor, to afraid to face Chan properly.

"Hey, Jisung. Look at me." Chan said, tilting Jisung's head up.

"I'll help you. But just on one condition." Chan said, stroking Jisung's fluffy hair again.

Jisung didn't response. He just started crying again, not really knowing why, but when he was done crying he felt lighter. Like something had gotten lifted from his shoulders.

"Okay. Tell me."

—a/n—

Hi friends
Wow this chapter felt so short
Well
Uh
What is Felix and Jisung's ship called?
Jilix?
Fesung, no omg that's terrible.
I'm tired, I'm sick
Bye friends
-E