ix. | you look hot

"I really like you, like really like you. I know it might be too soon but I just had to get it off my chest." He stops talking for a moment, but then continues. "I don't care what other people think, I just wanna be with you, so be mine, maybe?"

-

"Please tell me this isn't a joke." Brian says as Jaylani and Shawn walk towards them hand in hand.

"Brian it's a joke," Jaylani says. "I said please tell me this isn't a joke and you completely do the opposite." Brian says throwing his hands in the air. "Shawn finally had the guts, eh?"

So yes, Jaylani did say yes, and once they walked back inside the house, Karen and Aaliyah were squealing, they both knew it was going to happen, one day. Jaylani hugs Aaliyah laughing and smiling bright, she had never been happier. Karen nods at Shawn approving before also hugging Jaylani and welcoming her into the family.

The weekend consisted of cuddling, movies, dates, and just getting to know each other more. Since that day on the porch the two couldn't keep their hands off each other, they were madly in love, but they didn't know that yet.

"So are you guys ready for the Woodshed?" Brian wiggles his eyebrows, "Heard you too will be sharing a room, just promise me you'll be quite."

Shawn hits him on the shoulder, "Seriously?" Shawn chuckles before sitting down and placing his backpack on the chair next to him, Jaylani sitting on the other chair.

"Brian close your mouth before I close it for you." Jaylani threatens jokingly.

"Do it then." Jaylani jumps out her seat, making Brian run and hide behind Jake.

"What a loser." Jaylani calls out, making Brian stick his middle finger at her.

"I'm tired," Jaylani sits down leaning her head on Shawn's shoulder, "I knew we shouldn't have stayed up that late last night watching movies."

"Sleep, I'll wake you up once they call for us." Jaylani closes her eyes drifting off to sleep as Shawn played with her hair.

"You both are cute," Andrew sits right across from the couple, coffee at hand.

"She makes me happy." Shawn looks down at her smiling wide.

"You, Shawn, are a grown man, you're growing up to fast for us." Josiah says, "Before you were just this small." Josiah makes a gesture of a peanut.

"Haha very funny." Before Shawn could say anything else Andrew interrupts, "The jet's is ready for us."

Shawn nods waking Jaylani up, "Hey J, wake up we gotta go now."

"No, 5 more minutes." Jaylani snuggles more into him, wrapping her arms around him. "Come on J, you could sleep once we get on the jet."

"Fine." Jaylani sits up, stretching, before standing up and grabbing her stuff. Shawn does the same before grabbing her hand and intertwining them with his. It was a perfect fit, her small soft hands fitting into his large ones, it was like a puzzle piece.

They walk down a long hallway, the bright sun rays make their way through the window, blinding almost everyone. Jaylani puts on her sunglass before digging though her bag and handing Shawn his.

"Thank you J," Jaylani smiles, nodding. "No problem, I enjoy seeing you with them on, they make you look." She tips her sunglasses, looking at Shawn, "Hot."

Shawn chuckles, wrapping his arm around Jaylani's shoulder and pulling her closer.

They make their way to the jet, Jaylani climbs the stairs first with Shawn behind her, hands on her waist to keep her from falling. Little gestures like these made Jaylani's heart swoon.

They make their way the seat, Jaylani instantly plopping down as Shawn put their stuff away in the overhead compartment.

"What are we doing once we get to LA?" Jaylani asks Andrew.

Andrew takes out his phone, looking at their schedule, "We have nothing really planned so I guess we can settle in then go to dinner?"

A loud beep goes off and the seatbelt sign flashes, Shawn taking his seat right next to Jaylani.

"What movie?" Shawn asks Jaylani as he took out his laptop, "Really Shawn? I thought you promised sleep."

"Just one." Shawn begs, "That's what you said last night before we ended up watching movies until four in the morning.

"You loved it, J." Shawn pulls her closer to him, opening Netflix.

-

Jaylani keeps her distance from Shawn as he takes photos with his fans. Her smiles was evident as she watched him, him being happy also made her happy. The way he would smile, and his cheeks would get rosy whenever he did, made her fall in love with him even more.

"No way, you're Jaylani." A girl who was in her fifteens said loudly, catching the attention of others. Suddenly there was a huge crowd in front of her which she happily took pictures with.

It had been a few minutes and they had to leave. Jaylani couldn't be seen with Shawn because that would have been too obvious, but them both being at the airport at the same time and near each other made it obvious.

Jaylani left first, leaving in an uber to the Woodshed, while Shawn and his crew stayed a little longer before getting into a van they had rented.

Jaylani looks out the window of the uber, admiring the ocean view. She opens the window letting the wind blow through her hair and mess it up. Minutes later the car stops in front of a huge house like place.

Jaylani stands in front of the Woodshed, in awe, taking out the keys that Andrew had given her. She opens the door to a homey living room, rustic vibes everywhere. Jaylani walks up the stairs to the room her and Shawn are supposed to say at.

Right on the left wall was a king size bed, a nightstand and lamp on both sized, to the right was a walk-in closet and the bathroom.

Right in front was a wall of glass, Jaylani opens the sliding door and walks out. The smell of saltwater and trees fill her nose, the freshness makes her sigh and close her eyes.

A pair of hands wrap around her waist, "I always love sitting out here. It just brings out so much inspiration." Shawn's raspy voice makes her soft, turning around and placing a light kiss on his lips.

They stood holding each other, while admiring the view in front of them, but also admiring each other.

It was true, Shawn was falling all in Jaylani. Since the day they met, getting lost in the city, spending hours together, it was hard not to fall in love with someone who treated you, like you. Jaylani was also falling in love with Shawn, they way he treated her, she knew he was the one.

-----

Sorry, but I lost inspiration for this chapter. *Sigh* I don't even know what I'm doing. I don't even know where this book is going. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and I'll be busy writing the next chapter for cessation, since I haven't updated that book in so long. So you might want to check that out. BYE.

- A 🌻