saturday night

SELF PROMO FOR SATURDAY NIGHT CAUSE WHY NOOOOTT

It was a late Saturday night, music filled the neighborhood, the stench of alcohol filled the air, drunk teens grind against each other in the middle of the living room. It was like one of the many parties that were thrown each Saturday night, expect this was thrown by the one and only Lola Buenaventura, the baddie of the school.

Now one of the high school jocks, Shawn Mendes was in the corner of Lola's living room, with a beer in hand, laughing drunkenly at a joke that one of his mates had said.

"Lola, did you finally decide to finally attend your own party?" Tyler asks as she makes her way towards them, "Hey Ty," She comes over, giving a side hug.

Shawn looks her up and down seeing her in a short tight dress, making him go hard. He licks his lips as she turns around to go to the dance floor. From that corner he watches her as she dances with the crowd.

He finishes his beer, making his way to her. At this point they were both drunk, Lola to drunk to even see who he was, they drunkenly dance together, before Shawn attaches his lips on her neck making her moan wildly over the loud music.

"How about we talk this upstairs?" Shawn says grabbing her hand, leading her up the stairs. Making it to her door, Lola digs into her bra for the key to her room, Shawn's eyebrows raise up and he smirks at her, before pushing her in the room once it was open.

"Jump." His raspy voice makes her shiver, she listens to what he said. Shawn grips his huge hands on her thighs before laying her softly on the huge queen size bed. Then attaches his lips on Lola's, kissing her hungrily, making his way the her neck again. Lola's hands fly up the his curly head, tangling them as Shawn reaches her sweet spot.

Shawn takes off his shirt as Lola takes her dress off, "Hurry up." Lola reaches towards his belt, impatiently, pulling his jeans down, along with his Calvin Klein boxers. Shawn groaning as his member springs up, making Lola's eyes widen at his size.

Shawn places small wet kisses on her inner thigh, leaving trails as he makes his way to her heat.

The night continues with moans from both hormonal teens, as the party continues below them.

-----