Epilouge

"You're going to be fine." She runs her hands through his hair, trying to calm him down.

"I'm so sorry." He says finally calmed down.

-

Jaylani stands backstage, watching as Shawn ran into the crowd. The crowd screams, as Shawn hugged as much people as he can. Shawn runs back to the stage, trying not to trip but ends up slightly stumbling over a step. Shawn looks back at Jaylani giggling, she too had noticed his little stunt.

"Thank you London." Shawn screams into his mic before running off the stage. Shawn makes his way to Jaylani, picking her up then twirling her around.

Jaylani laughs loudly, "You did amazing as always."

"I wanna take you somewhere." Shawn grabs her arm and pulls her towards the back exit.

"Hey Mendes, I didn't even agree." Jaylani playfully says.

Shawn groans, even though he was smiling, "Jaylani Mariee Rose can I take you somewhere."

"Mhm." Jaylani puts her finger on her chin as if she was thinking. "Of course you may, Shawn Mendes."

"Good cause if you didn't agree, I would have had to kidnap you." Jaylani chuckles, slapping his shoulder.

Shawn pulls out his phone, seeing that the uber he had Andrew order was right around the corner. He places his hand on her back guiding her to the car, he then opens the door letting her slide in first, him following.

Shawn whispers in the driver's ear where he would be taking Jaylani.

"So are you going to tell me where we're going or?"

Shawn sits back in his seat, crossing his arms, and looking out his window, and shaking his head.

"Come on Shawn, at least give me a hint." Jaylani begs.

Shawn refuses each time Jaylani asks the same question over and over again, until she eventually gave up. Jaylani looks out the window, the view of the train station coming in sight a moment after. The car comes to a halt and Shawn grabs Jaylani by the hand. They stand in front of the train station where they had met. Jaylani smiles wide at the memories, turning to Shawn who held up two tickets.

"Come on J." Shawn holds out his hand for her to take, and as soon as she held onto his hand, Shawn pulled her into the train car.

"Train 23, car 2 and this booth right here," Jaylani sits down remembering how they had met. She looks up confused at Shawn who still wasn't seated.

Shawn then sits down across from Jaylani, "Is this seat taken?"

Jaylani looks around seeing many other free seats. "I'm sorry, I just saw that you were sitting alone and I thought I could keep you company. I could leave if you want."

Shawn stands up about to leave. Jaylani grabs Shawns hand pulling him down next to her. "Just like day one."

"Just like day one." Shawn repeats her words.

"I can't believe we actually met right here. I can't believe I didn't even know who you were." Jaylani says.

"I can't believe it either. This is where it all started."

"So where are we headed?" Jaylani asks, scooting against the wall and placing her legs on Shawn's lap. "Guess."

"Isn't that store for old people." Jaylani teases, making Shawn roll his eyes.

"We are getting older by the minute." Shawn says.

Jaylani's eyes widen in excitement. "Oo, are we going to Isabel's?"