Chapter 12: Ruin the date

ABD12

THE next morning give's me a headache.

"Fvck" i cursed when I felt a severe ache so sudden.

I heard a simultaneous knock and bell outside. I walk slowly on a mini aisle and open the door. I'm not surprised when I saw Aeron outside.

"What's up?" He asked.

I was about to close the door when his foot raise make's the door open.

"I'm in a bad morning Aeron. I can't work" I shouted and close the door once again but his foot was still there makes him yelled in pain.

"Oh Fuck!" He cursed so loud.

"What?! It was your fault! " I shouted and open the door much wider.

"Ayos ka lang ba hijo?" Sabay kaming napalinggon ni Aeron. It was nanay lourdes

"Nay" i called her.

"Gumawa ako ng soup. Para mabawasan ang hang over mo. May gamot din dito" inabot ko ang tray at pinasok sa loob.

"S-Salamat po" I said and smiled

Umalis si manang ngunit nanatili si Aeron sa harap ko.

"Get out" I said.

"What? My foot was hurt. " he stated and get inside on my cabin.

"Get out Aeron. I don't want you here!" I shouted.

"Don't fvcking shout! Shut your mouth will you." He stated.

"Get out" i said in authority.

"What's the matter with you?" He asked.

"What's the matter huh? You bastard! You even announce to whole crowd last night that I'm a relationship breaker! And you even say that I'm.." ugh!

My head was spinning. I can't take him any longer. He's making my nerves out of blood. Goodness.

"Did I said that?" He asked in a low tune.

"Fvck you! I can't handle it anymore. You're drying my nerves! How could you destroy my whole career?" I shouted.

"Damn. Don't shout! If I said that then, let it be. That was the truth. You once break someone's relationship" he stated

"How dare you. I admit it. But saying in front of them that I'm pregnant. I wanna kill you" I shout it loud.

I saw his face widen. I knew he was drunk last night to announce those kind of stuff. Although, I know that only few visitors heard that. But I can't promise that I won't kill this man for breaking my life. What if his nonsense gossips heard it from media? How my career will go?. I'm doomed. Totally doomed.

"D-Did I say that you're pregnant?" His eyes widen

"You don't remember it all clear huh? Let me help you to remember and I won't skip any detail. Hear it out Aeron. I swear, I'm going to kill you!" I warned him.

"Hey Lei, come here" he said.

"I wanna go home!" I said teasing him.
I rub my hand on his chest, teasing him makes me think that he's gonna fall on my trap

"You can't go home Lei, it's your home now." He chuckled.

"No it wasnt my home yet. " i smiled and put my finger on his nose down to his lips

"They're sweet men! I wanna have a woman like her too. She's pretty" the other man said to the man besides him.

"Wanna have this woman? Oh! This woman was a relationship breaker." He chuckled. My eyes widen on his sentence that he spoke up.