Chapter 48: World Shock

ABD48: WORLD SHOCK

"As we grow older we realise that people tends to gave you a thousand of memories but in the end, they'll never be part of your last. They probably part of your journey but they're not lasts 'til last." -gelyenbalm

--

WEEKS PASSED and everything became soft. The movie that we've been shooting for a months was now finally suceeded. It became a hit on a big screen and my career was on peak right now and yet I am not happy for some crazy reasons.

"Fuck? Ano bang meron ang sperm nya at nagka-ganito ako?" Naiinis king sabi saking sarili habang ako'y naka harap sa salamin.

Last day, I didn't attend my photo shoot and it was cancelled. My reputation was slowly falling. Hindi ko maintindihan, this is my dream. To be a famous model and an actress but why I feel that I lack of something?. Bakit parang nawalan na ako ng gana sa lahat?.

"Oh my gosh, Lei. Look what have you done." Lico exclaimed while showing me the piece of newspaper.

The article was saying that I am so heartless due of the pictures that I didn't do an autograph for my supporters.  They been waiting for me for about four hours and when I showed up I didn't sign their belonggings. I don't care 'bout them.

"Tss. I'm tired to give them all an autograph errr" I said while looking in my newly colour nail.

"Atleast say hi to them. You completely ignore them!" He hissed.

"Pagod nga ako!" Naiinis kong ani sakanya.

"Oh gosh, you're in peak of your career. Don't waste the chance." He told me.

"I just wanted to rest that's all." I said

"Ano bang nangyayari sayo Lei? Hindi ka ganyan pagdating sa career mo. You're so persistent to reach this position and now that you've got it, it seems like you didn't care at all. Hindi ko alam ang nangyari sayo noong nag-bakasyon ka, but I can see that you've change. And I don't like the changes that you're in." He said

I sighed and realise that I almost lost my chance. He was right I am being so careless.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault" I just said

He sighed. "What's wrong really?" He asks.

And then, I burst. All the tears and the heavy feelings that I've been through this past few weeks was now exploded.

"I-I..." I can't compose any words.

"L-lei?" He sat besides me and starts hugging me to comfort me.

I cried so loud when I couldn't take it anymore. I'm not that strong as I thought.

"A-Akala ko, okay lang na mag-isa ako. Akala ko kaya ko. Akala ko alam ko na ang kahihinatnan ko pero hindi. I am completely wrong. I chose this career over him. I chose it because I thought that choosing my career was a biggest right decision that I could do. But I was wrong." I started.

"Go on..." he said and I'm glad that he's willing to listen on my rants.

"All my life, I've been living in this world of showbiz. Akala ko ito na ang mundo ko kaya paulit-ulit ko itong pinili. Pero mali ako. Hindi pala ito ang mundong gusto ng puso ko. All I want is being loved by someone. Akala ko yung love na natatanggap ko sa fans ko ay sapat na but no! I was wrong! I need love of someone and that someone was Aeron. He makes me realize that there's a beautiful world that waiting for me aside from this and he was guided me to enter that world but I refuse-- I refuse because I was afraid. I love him, Lico. I really do. But I hurt him so much to the point that he can't no longer bare with me. He was now happy with someone else. He was now happy in the arms of that woman." I cried.