Chapter 49: I lied again

ABD49: SHE LIED

"If the image of a person keep bothering you, it's either you're afraid of that person or you're inlove with taht person." -Gelyenbalm

-----

I HEARD the sounds of clock the moment when I woke up.

The ceilling was familiar as well as the bed. I am in my condo unit. The scenario before I collapse showed up on my mind. The pain was now envading my being. I can't see Aeron, he maybe didn't chose me. Maybe he was really tired of me.

Naupo ako sa kama at sa isinadal ko ang aking likuran at ulo sa headboard ng kama. The tears was streaming down on my face. I immediately cover my face using my two hands and sob in pain.

"Hey.. stop crying, masama iyan sa baby."

I stop. That voice makes my body react that way. He remove my palms on my face and I could clearly saw him.

He was looking at me and he was smiling at me.

"I knew it." He said.

Kaagad ko syang niyakap ng mahigpit. Patuloy ang pagdaloy ng aking luha saaking pisngi.

"Sorry, Aeron. Sorry. I didn't meant to push you away. I love you." I cried and sob on his chest.

He was hugging me and I feel secured on his hug.

"Hussssh, stop crying it'll bad for you and for the baby." He said and he wipe off my tears.

I look at him but I couldn't help but to cry.

"That was pretty awesome baby. Saying those words from you makes me shiver enough for me to savour every inch of you. That 'you are mine' phrase was so pretty cool." He commented.

Instead of laughing I cried again. He was finally here with me.

"Yes. You're mine, Aeron. So don't flirt anymore." I told him.

He keep wiping off my tears using his thumb. But the most thing that makes me stop from crying was his kiss.

He kiss me on my lips and then on my temple. "Are you hungry? Hmnn?" He ask while looking on my eyes.

I smiled. I got him again. He's with me again.

I nod. "Yeah." I answered. He smiled and stood up. "I'll order a food then." He said and get his phone to call for a delivery.

Then I felt sad again. I lied again and I don't know if I can make it up again with him. I'm a liar. I lied to him in order to get him back and now that I have him back, I don't know how to say to him that I was lying.

He sat besides me and he was facing me. "W-Will you stay with me?" I asks nervously.

He didn't answer. Nagsimula na namang bumuo ng kung ano-anong scenario ang utak ko. Pakiramdam ko kasi ay hindi ko sya nakuha ng buo.

"R-Right. You still have her." Mapait kong sabi at saka nag-iwas ng tinggin. I heard him sighed and I felt his hand touching my face and guided it to face him.

"Who?" He asks . I rolled my eyes before I answered. " Fran!" I stated in so much anger.

I heard him chuckled. "So you're jealous hmn?" He smiled.

"Yes. I am jealous. Bakit mo kasi sya palaging kasama?" Naiinis kong tanong sakanya.

"I like her accompany e" he stated and it makes me boil in anger.

"Edi dun ka na." Naiinis akong bumaba ng kama at naglakad papuntang glass window.

So, he likes her accompany? They maybe did it. They maybe shared a night already. Mapait akong ngumiti. Ang ganda ko pero kapalit-palit pa din pala ako. A pretty face with a trashy attitude that phrase was their  impression towards me. And maybe that was right.