A Beautiful Disaster

Preview.

A beautiful disaster was a story about a pretty woman, an actress, a model who was being sent to a farm to live with her childhood friend because of her attitude.

The leading man in this story was so persistent to hurt Lei because of her broken promise decade ago.

Their story was so hard to achieve, it was all about "who you loved today?" Because when Aeron fell inlove on Lei, Lei left him due of her reason that she just used Aeron to get out on that dirty farm. And when Lei fell inlove to Aeron, Aeron wasn't determined to get her back anymore.

It's also all about to choose among the two choices which is career over love. In this story, she can't have both of it so she needs to decide what to choose and her choice wasn't that ideal at all because she starts having a what if's in her mind that leads her to realize what she losts to gain something that she wasn't happy anymore.

A BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
written by gelyenbalm

-you can visit my profile to read my other stories there

*The Playgirl meets the Playboy (COMPLETED)

*Marry the Handsome Brute (COMPLETED)

*Her greatest downfall (COMPLETED)

*The Bargain woman

You can read it all for free :)
And I'll be glad if you're willing to try to open the new story of mine :)

Thankyou for reading.💖