Chapter 25: Getting to you

ABD25: GETTING TO YOU

Be like a stars that can shine even though it was surrounded by the dark -gelyenbalm

A SMILE can't remove on my lips.
Matapos ang breakfast na naganap kanina ay hindi ko mapigilan ang mangiti.

After we ate a breakfast we went to a museum where the different painting was located.

Pinadaan ko ang aking daliri sa frame na nasa wall kung saan naroon ang painting na pininta ng ilang sikat na pintor.

"I like this painting" turo ko sa painting kung saan nakapaint ang rosas na maraming tinik ang katawan na kung saan mayroong kamay na mariing nakahawak sa matinik na tangkay ng rosas. The blood of the painting seems real. The petals of the red roses was a dark red and it's stem was also red due of the blood of the man's hand on the painting

"It's pretty but the painting wasn't that pleasing to see" Aeron said

"It's not about how beautiful the painting is.. it is all about the emotions that you can see through the painting" I answered and walk towards on the other painting.

"I'm glad that my girlfriend know about the emotions." He commented and walk towards me.

Lumapit ako sakanya at saka sya masamang tinignan.

"What?!" He ask

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna go home now?" He ask

"Not yet. Bring me to somewhere nice" sabi ko at nagpatiuna ng maglakad.

I enter his car and fasten my seat belt
He starts the engine and starts maneuvering the car.

I open my iphone and I receive a messages from Lico

LICO

What now, Lei?! Swear, your career will be ruin!..

Napabuntong hininga na lamang ako ng buksan ko ang calendar sa phone ko.

It's been three months since it happened that I have to leave the Paris, tatlong buwan na din akong wala sa showbiz. At sa tatlong buwan na yon alam kong madami na ang pilit umaagaw ng titulo ko. And I am upset about it. I wish I could make things possible.

"You okay?" He ask

"Yes. I'm just a little bit tired. Forget what I said earlier, I wanna go home and rest" I said and fake my yawn.

"Alright" he replied and turn the car left

I receive an almost a million of messages from unknown and for the other productions.

SMS PRODUCTION

How are you Lei? It's been a long time since you work on our production, we would like you to be part of our production once again. Let's meet if you still wanna work on us.

Friday, September 4.  2:15pm

Reading some of the message makes me more upset. Like goodness! I am losing an oppurtunities.

I decided to message my mom and tried to convince her to let me go home. And also, the more the time I spent with Aeron, the more that I am hesitating to used him.

But seems like I can't convince mom anymore. I read her message

MOM♡

I heard that everything was fine there. Your auntie told me. I wish you starts realizing your wrongs. And still, don't tried to message me about you going home my answer is still No.