Chapter 36: His Point of View

ABD36: HIS POINT OF VIEW

"Just like an alphabet.. your life wasn't always starts in Beauty, because it was happened in adverse." -g.balm.
--

THE DAY she left bring me a thousands of pain in my chest. She left without saying anything.. she didn't bother to leave any single word.. she just left, and I wonder if he thinks of me when she left.

That day, I woke up with a smile on my face, because that was the moment that I realise that I am inlove with her but then, when I sat on a chair in a dining table I am waiting for her to arrive so that we can eat together but-- manang told me that she left.

Kuyom ang aking kamao na nagtungo sa kwarto nya pero wala na nga sya roon. There's no single shirt nor shoes left behind... she really left.
I was devastated and confused that time, and then I realise that she never wanted to choose to stay here because I am not her home..

I called myself an idiot, because at first I knew that he's going to use me, I knew it. I once heard her conversation with someone through phone. So I gave her a hard time and punish her more enough. Pinagawa ko ang mga bagay na hindi pa nya ginagawa, naiinis sya gaya ng gusto kong maramdaman nya. At first, I am mad at her the moment I saw her in our house, memories showed up on my mind and that was the day she promised that she'll going on my birthday and she'll bring me a gift.. and then she didn't showed up.. I waited for her but she didn't come.. she broke her promise as she broke another promise today..
She promised again that she'll never leave me again and she'll eventually stay with me but then she left..

Sobra ang sakit na ibinigay nya ulit saakin. Naiinis ako sakanya dahil bakit kailangan pa nyang mangako kung wala naman syang balak tuparin ito? I hate it when someone keeping to make a promise but in the end, they'll break it.

As day passed, I am longging for her. I missed watching her whenever she's with me. I admit it, she's really physically perfect and I twice witnessed that she have a good heart-- not that so good but atleast it's good.

Months passed away and I realise that she's playing with me all along.. she made a plan so that she can go out in this place-- in my side. She win because I fall on her trap eventhough, I knew what she planned at first.

"We need an advertisements about our wine so that it can be known world wide. What do you thing Aeron?"

I looked to my co-owner. He's suggesting about such stuffs. I agreed on it but I haven't think about the artist yet-- but, Tress and Press makes a suggestion that Lei will be perfectly suited in this ads. I didn't say any word because they're all agreed on it. That's why we plan to meet him abroad.

As I saw her face in a big billboard I realise the oppurtunity that she losts while she's with me. And I understand why she chose this over me.. she thinks that being famous can make her life complete not even knowing that I can make her complete.. no fans involve, just me and her.. but she refuse to be with me..

I told her as what we planned. Leandro keep smiling as she met Lei again.

She's more pretty than before.. she's so looking good on those luxuries she wore.. her perfume wasn't the same as she always wear in my farm.. she's completely different--- except on how she looks at me.

Her eyes were calm but I can read that she wanna say something but she didn't speak. Her eyes were asking and explaining but I wanna hear an explanation from her mouth but no words came out to explain. I remain clueless..

I didn't expect that she'll refuse our offer. I wanna yelled at her that she's not even worth it! But I remain calm.

Nagalit ako ng husto sakanya. Alam ko namang iniiwasan nya ako. And because I am good enough, I made a research and I found out that there's a person that she hated the most.. her rival Franchesca.