Chapter 30: Career over love

ABD30: CAREER OVER LOVE

The best way to loss the heavy feeling you feel right now is to burst it to someone who's willing to listen
                                        -gelyenbalm

--

"IN THAT ANGLE!" The Photographer commanded.

I pose like I own the stage. The sounds of a captured photos is like a music into my ears.

"Well done, Lei. You did great" Director Kim told me and smile

I just nod and went to Lico. I sat on the chair in front of him. Inilahad ko ang aking kamay at iniabot naman nya ang cellphone ko. I open my IG account. I smirk when my new posts went viral, I'd got an almost a million hearts.

"Wait here kausapin mo si Director Kim." Lico left.

I read some articles regarding on my back.

Lei Alvarez update her status that she's into career again, the model said that she just freshen up her mind and she left a jaw dropping sentence " It feels good to be back, and I'll get what I lost.. " she was said it on her previous interview together with her hot photos. She's stunning on her silver gown that newly designed by her famous designer and manager Lico.
The queen of fashion is back...

I didn't dare to read a comments below. I know most of them were positive but I know that Franchesca is doing something to keep the crown she stole.

"Lei, let's go. You have an interview two hours from now." He said.

I nod and follow him..

It's been a month since I go back here in Paris. Everything went smooth, and I've been very busy this month. Thankfully, I still got my 8 hours of sleep.

Nasa backstage ako at inaantay na magbukas ang program. I wore a maxi dress showing my creamy legs. I will make my followers drool over me.

They put a lipstick on my lips. It was so light and I told my make-up artist to make it more dark to captured their attention with my soft lips. I chuckled.

"Five minutes and we'll start" the woman said.

After five minutes, my name was called by miss Andrea, the host of the show.

I wave my hand on the camera.

"Oh gosh, you looks more stunning miss Lei Alvarez" she complimented my beauty.

"How have you been for about a half year without showing yourself in medias?" She ask.

"I'm doing fine." I smiled. I placed my hair behind my ear and look to the camera, I guess I'm being sexy today.

"Is the humor is true? Are you dating?" She asked.

I focused on the camera and answered. "I am not dating in those months" I smiled on the camera

"Heard that? She's not dating anyone and she looks blooming.." the crowd cheered and I answered them with laughs.

"What can you say about this picture of you with Dwayne?"

So it was leak? It was me and Dwayne in the Philippines, this time is the time we both watch movies.

"Dwayne is nice" i stated they cheered.

"Dwayne must be courting you." She concluded.

"Were friends. Don't spread malicious but wrong ideas." I said.

"Alright, what can you say about your fans?" She ask

"Hi there. Thankyou for supporting this Queen of fashion and don't you worry all, I'll get my crown and walk on a red carpet thanks to all of you." I said and smiled