Chapter 18: Leandro the sweet

'I'm going to marry a man who can embrace my imperfections, the one who'll find my scars beautiful ' -GelyenBalm

Abd18

"LEI!"

I saw how I lost his temper. I just say my name, what's wrong with that?

"May problema ba Aeron?" Leandro's father asked him.

I raise my eyebrow and mouthed "what?"

"N-nothing.." he said still looking at me

Then I saw a man with a broad shoulder, his jaw was perfectly fine, he has a good look but not enough to drool of. He looks masculine but not as masculine like Aeron. Leandro smiled at me showing his white teeth.

"H-Hi?" He speak.

I was about to greet him back when Aeron interrupt.

"You should go to your room Lei." He said trying to be calm but it was merely obvious that he was losing his temper

"Why?" I ask.

"Nakakaistorbo ka." Deretsong dabi nya.

"It's fine Aeron. Ayos lang na nandirito sya, In fact, I would like her to introduce to my son." Leandro's father answered

Aeron didn't answer, but his look has a high intensity that makes me feel uncomfortable

"Lei, meet my son Leandro." The old man speak

"Leandro, meet this beauriful woman Lei."

He offer his hand, I was about to accept his hand when Aeron stand up and held my arm.

"Excuse us for a while sir." He said

Sumunod lamang ako sakanya hanggang sa makarating na kami sa likod ng puno.

"What?" I ask.

"Damn! You shouldn't flirting!" Hi voice was a little bit high.

"I am not!" I yell.

"Really? That was your intention Lei!
to meet him just like you said earlier. And what? You're going to marry him?"

I laughed to the point that I felt ny eyes start to watery due of tears of joy perhaps.

"What's funny?" He ask in a serious tone.

Also, he's cute when he is pissed off.

"So what? So what if that was my plan? Are you mad if I do that? You can't control me kahit na sabihin mong ikaw ang boss ko! Yes you're my boss maybe. But boss is boss, and you can't enter my personal life. Just pure business right?" Nanunuya kong wika sakanya.

His lips was a little bit parted "you're a brat." He whispered but enough to hear it.

"Wait. Don't tell me nagseselos ka?" My eyes widen to think that he's jealous of that Leandro.

"Hell No!" He answered but he looks too much deffensive.

"Right. So there's nothing wrong with that if I accompany him, he seems look nice pa naman and rich. Sa tinggin ko magkakasundo kam--"

"Enough!" He held my two shoulder to face him.

I was now facing his handsome face.
"W-what?" Damn. Did I stammered?

"Don't talk to him. Just stay on your cabin." He said in a very calm voice

"I don't want to. I'm just being friendly." Sagot ko naman.

Nag iwas ako ng tinggin nang magtama ang mga paningin namin. What's wrong with his eyes that I can't look for a long time?

"Friendly? My ass!" He smirked.