Chapter 26: Bad News

ABD26 : The bad news from a handsome man

I WAS stunned until Dwayne is already standing in front of me.

"Lei? I missed you." Dwayne smile and give me a hug

I didn't hesitate to hug my long time friend.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Leandro told me that you were here, so I told him if I can come to see you, mi amor" he smiled

"Mi amor? Dude. I told you. I'm courting her.!" Pumalatak na sabi ni Leandro kay Dwayne

"How did you know each other?" I ask Dwayne and Leandro.

"We should talk somewhere. Nakakaabala yata tayo dito." Leandro said.

And he was right, the farmers attention is onto us.

"Right. We should talk somewhere" i answered.

I saw how Aeron's face turn into a mad man. It's pretty obvious that he's mad, from his clenching jaw, his close fist, his pucker eyebrows. Damn! He's handsome even he's mad.
But I can't let him to stop me. He even put his arm on Wendy's shoulder! I'm pissed!

Naglakad ako at sumunod kila Leandro. Nagtungo kami sa ilalim ng puno kung saan mayroong maliit na mesa at apat na upuan.

"So?" I started.

"Leandro is my cousin." Dwayne started.

"What?" I ask in curiousity?

"Yeah. I accidentally met him in airport. I was surprised whem I saw him. And he told me that he's planning to marry someone and I'm surprise when he told me that it was you." Dwayne said

Based on his voice, he's not agree on what he's saying.

"Shut up Dude. You're ruining my plan." Leandro said.

"Sorry dude. I'm surprise, Lei? I thought babalik ka sa Paris?"

"Y-Yeah."

"And I am also surprised! Sikat ka pala Lei? Kaya pala familiar ang mukha mo kase model slash artista ka sa Paris?" Leandro speak.

"I didn't tell you that. It was just a secret you know." I said.

"I see." I said not even curious.

"Why are you here Dwayne? The truth please" I speak out

"To see you." He gave me a perfect smile.

"Enough with a flowery voice Dwayne"

"Oh! You're being serious now. It's just what? Four months? And then you change" he said.

"Tell me, are you here to get me? Are you here to be my superman?" I ask Dwayne.

Leandro's face were asking.

"Leandro, i'm sorry but can you leave us for a while?" Leandro nod and leave.

"Dwayne? Are you here to save me?" I ask with a serious voice.

I hope he will. Ayokong umabot sa punto na masaktan ko si Aeron. Ayokong maging isa sya sa plano ko. Yeah, he used to be my first plan afterall, but everytime I think that I'm just using him, I felt sad for him. I hurt him once and it will soonly turn twice. He forgive me once, but I don't know if it's happened in a twice.

"I can't. I met your mom last month, she said that she's waiting for you."

"Really? Then why she didn't call?" I ask

"She wanna see you learing from your mistakes." He continued.

"Leave Dwayne! You're useless!" Sigaw ko sakanya.