Arc 2 Chapter 8

Cordilia looked at the bunny that was offered to her.

It was white, adorable, and fluffy. It had a red bow around its neck.

Feng Shirui had a slightly reddened ears as he urged Cordilia to take the bunny, "Here. A souvenir" the bunny was stuffed in Cordilia's arms

Amused, Cordilia held the bunny as she smiled teasingly at the Deputy General, "En, it's pretty cute. Young Master Feng is very thoughtful" Cordilia smiled and petted the bunny

"Hmmm. I know you'd like it" Feng Shirui nodded and keep staring, making Cordilia raised a brow

Cordilia raised a brow, "You do?"

"Girls likes cute and fluffy things, no matter how much they deny it" Feng Shirui said in a knowing tone

"Oh.... Deputy General Feng, what is it that you want then? There must be an ulterior motive, right?" Cordilia asked with a slight smirk

"Nothing. It's just a reassurance gift. It's almost time for THAT I hope you are ready by then" Feng Shirui said, emphasising

Cordilia paused before she shrugged and hugged the bunny in her arms before she turned away.

"Naturally. Deputy General need not to remind this one. Feng Xian Er know what she is doing. Perhaps if you let me do my work nd not breath down my neck, then maybe I could show you how capable I am" Cordilia said

In other words, 'Mind your own business and get lost!'

That night, Cordilia moved under the cover of darkness, using the System as a guide, Cordilia steel herself to kill these people. Dealing with them smoothly and placed them on the box. She silently entered one of the Minister's tent and stack up the box before she left.

There was no commotion that night unlike what others expected. The climax they have been waiting for did not happen.

Only that day, Cordilia submitted a report and evidence to The Emperor. The Minister of Rites were stripped from his tittle and thrown into jail for attempting an assassination to the Emperor.

This leads to the 2nd Prince's faction to be unstable. After all, the Minister of Rites could rat them out at any given moment.

"The Heavens will not punish those who did not do anything wrong. So if you don't want to get caught, don't do anything" Cordilia said lightly, this comment seemed out of the blue and spoken out in a whim, but it made the people who understood this, turned rigid.

This Princess General is not simple.

How could she? Those evidence that Cordilia submitted are letters, letters that they themselves witnessed got burned. To think that she have it in their hands and looked extremely genuine.

Cordilia have A'Yuan by her side. There is nothing she did not dare do, besides, it was not a falsified evidence and she did not frame up anyone. She only asked A'Yuan for evidence, who knows where her system got those. Not that Cordilia cares, as long as its genuine enough, it will take down one Minister after another after the Minister of Justice investigated enough. Besides, the Minister of Justice is in the 5th Prince's faction.

Cordilia realised that her task seemed to be a it more difficult. How can she distroy the world if she is helping the Protagonist. Stupid move but her life was at stake at the moment.

Cordilia contemplated for a moment before she thought about it, the Main Boss Villain have yet to appear.

He was the hostage taken in by the Long Empire. He is the Crown Prince of the Enemy Country, Xue Jin Ying.

Cordilia quirked up her lips, this Prince from the plot was a sick and weak person but in fact he was a pig dressed in sheep skin to eat the tiger.

And he was the person who almost killed the original Xian Er.

[𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝... 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚠?] A'Yuan asked, feeling a headache coming

'Hm... Maybe having a pig teammate Mo Yue Xin would not be that bad' Cordilia thought with a smirk

A'Yuan felt confused, [𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝?]

Cordilia only laughed as she thought of a plan.

Besides, her mission is to not take revenge for the original body's owner, but to destroy the world.

That's right. Cordilia was just that cruel and heartless. Besides, she was forced to. Steel her heart for the upcoming fight in the future. Cordilia's goal is very far and there would be obstacles in the way. Things like feeling and emotions, heh, can I eat them? Will it help me get strong?

Ha, it will only drag me down. When push comes to shove, every man is for themselves.

That's how humans work and operate.

[......] '..... 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.... 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠! 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚑! Q~Q'

.........

[1] from now on, 'Haha' will be used as Sarcastic laugh okay?