Arc 3 Chapter 5

Cordilia stayed with the Lead's and their little group.

"We should get moving" Cordilia said after dawn breaks, looking at the restless people.

"What? But.... But there are out there" one of the girls said, it's obvious that she is scared.

All of them understood that once they exit that door, every man is for themselves.

Cordilia smiled at this. Straightforward, IQ still did not logged out, I like it.

"Do you wish for us to stay here and be zombies ourselves by eating everyone out of hunger? It's been two days and we haven't been eating anything. You guys ate my shares. We must go out and gather supplies while moving to human sanctuary" Cordilia said calmly

There are only 7 people, 8 including Cordilia. The Leads, and 3 girls and two boys.

"You guys watched Zombie Movies right? Hit them in the head and not the body" Nagong Ye said as he tossed katanas towards them, they are in the kendo club so there are katanas there.

An Mei looked between Nagong Ye and Cecil. She then walked towards Cecil's direction. Everyone knows that Cecil is the top one student in everything in the Academy soAnMei believed that it's safer with him than with Nagong Ye.

Nagong Ye's face turned sour seeing this then remembering the sudden change of attitude and the true gender of Cecil, he calm down and sneered, hoping to watch a good show.

Cordilia raised a brow seeing the Female Lead walked towards him with a distressed expression and as if she is seeking comfort.

"Cecil...." An Mei said looking at him with a pitiful gaze that would arouse the protective instinct of men, however Cordilia was a woman and no lesbian so she glared darkly.

"Miss An, what is it that you want?" Cordilia asked, although her tone was saying 'The fuck are you here?'

An Mei felt indignant of the tone but still held her expression.

"I was.... I was wondering if when we are going outside.... Please take care of me" An Mei said in a bashful way

The three girls, Sarah, Diane, and Krissy, glared at An Mei in distaste.

"Actually, if we go out I was going to request you to stay away from me. I do not wish to be pushed down and be left behind again" Cordilia smiled coldly

An Mei felt killing intent and step back, her expression went pale as if she just remembered it.

That's eight people. Ever wondered why Cecil was outside just as Cordilia Transmigrated? Because he was left behind there by the Female Lead, where he died, and that he did not mind because of it and thought of it as repayment. Its a good thing that Cordilia came before she turned into a walking corpse.

Cordilia looked at An Mei viciously, "I understand Miss An Mei. I really do. In this place, everyone is for themselves. They do things in order to survive so leaving others behind is not a rare thing"

An Mei got scared and retreated, hiding behind Nagong Ye who shook her off and looked at her coldly, "You prefer other's protection besides me, now that he rejected you, you dare run back to me? Your face is too thick, even the Great Wall of China cannot compete"

Pfffft

An Mei's face distorted in humiliation, anger, and hatred. No one dared say anything about her.

"So it's gonna be like that huh!? See if I treat you guys when your injured" An Mei raged

"You wanna go, Little girl? Do you think we'll take you with us if you have that attitude?" Cordilia crossed her arms, she was impressed with Nagong Ye

'As expected, only the Male Lead could torment the Female Lead without suffering a backlash' Cordilia thought.

An Mei paled before she looked at them with hatred before she snarled and turned away.

The other five did not make a peep seeing them arguing, nor did they fuel the fire. Its best to keep quite.

On their journey, Cordilia taking the Lead in the alleyways, and Nagong Ye taking the rear. They are heading towards the Weapon Shop, the one Cecil used to go to to check out new throwing knife designs or another design of archery set.

Busting the door open, Cordilia was the first to enter. And told them to wait.

Opening the light switch, Cordilia dodged to the side and sent the shop keeper's head rolling off his shoulder. There are three zombies, Cordilia threw shards on them, killing them immediately.

Flicking her katana to get rid of the blood, Cordilia looked at the Throwing knives grabbed half of them, shoving it in her space, the guns and bullets, and other weapons. It's good if they group had limited weapons.

While others might think Cordilia is greedy. Cordilia is a hundred percent sure that the they will encounter soldiers on their way to base and they would be robbed of their weapons if they refuse to go and service them.

"Come on, coast is clear" Cordilia said and they entered.

Just in time to see Cordilia looking at the computer.

"Pick out your weapons, there are a bunch of bags there, take some camping gear as well, leave the tent behind, we don't need that" Cordilia said before they split up and took as many as they can, there are even arguments between the girls.

Cordilia looked at the super market not far from were they are. Cordilia grabbed a bunch of ropes and put it in her bag.

Nagong Ye observed the weapons and felt that something is odd but shook his head.

"Are you guys done yet?" Cordilia asked in impatience and looked at one of the girls "Don't bring that. We don't need bicycles."

Entering the Supermarket. They immediately split up but close to each other and grabbed as many cangoids as they can and plastic bags as well, water as well. They can't bring too much because the weight will slow them down. Taking a car would be good however the streets are all block so they have to use the alleys.

When they exit the city on the 7th day of the apocalypse. Using the highway to head south of the B Base. It was good that the zombies they encountered were only few as they slept on the road itself in a huddle. Two night shifters to prevent from being sneaked upon.

They walked for a very long time and their food is running out but they aren't near any town or city yet.

The girls were complaining about their feet hurting and that they have to rest, lengthening their journey. They were smart enough to bring umbrellas though, the heat really is extreme.

Cordilia made a good choice on staying besides Nagong Ye who wasn't sweating at all. Although the heat did not bother Cordilia she likes cold places, it wasn't obvious but Nagong Ye's temperature were lower and Cordilia can feel it from half arm length away. An Mei did not suffer as much as the pampered misses and masters in their group. She even mocked them from time to time.

They finally arrived in town and found a house to stay in.

Just as Cordilia predicted, soldiers came to Rob them and eyed the girls, asking for special service for protection.