Arc 3 Chapter 17

A'Yuan looked at Cordilia anxiously, although he kind of used to be in a situation like this, he could not help but felt a chill in his spine.

A'Yuan understood Cordilia well, like all beings, Cordilia despised being lied to, although it doesn't seemed to bother her in the surface, but Cordilia is displeased with A'Yuan's uncooperative response regarding of her past.

A'Yuan figured that since Cordilia did not mind much, he pushed it aside.

Experiencing it from his previous Host. Each one of them has a soul following them from world to world without fail, all of which got their happy ending. A'Yuan figured it would be the same with his host, however he did not expect for three souls to follow her around.

"Host, I don't mean to hide it from you. I did expect them to follow you but not too soon, I expect them would, maybe in the next world. I underestimated them, that was my fault" A'Yuan hastily explained seeing the smile of Cordilia's face grew brighter and wider.

'Aiyo, host doesn't suite smiling at all, too scary!' A'Yuan thought

'A' Yuan seemed to not want his hair anymore... Shall I shave you bald?' Cordilia asked, looking at the long hair of A' Yuan whom leaped away from her.

Cordilia suddenly stopped and contemplated A'Yuan's words for a moment before her gaze darkened.

Although Cordilia felt.... Warm sensing familiar presence around her.... This also made her feel the sense of danger. If these souls has the ability to follow her around from now on... Does that mean her chances of being tracked down by the Superiors gets relatively higher!?

Cordilia frowned thinking about this, from now on, Cordilia is walking on eggshells.

A'Yuan naturally knows Cordilia's worries so he finds it reasonable.

"Host does not need to worry much, those people, at most, treat us like bug. They would soon also send people to clean us up, as a World Destroyer, Host must only worry about destroying the plot, as for me, I could divert those people away for host" A'Yuan said and Cordilia looked at A'Yuan.

".... A'Yuan..... Once we leave this world..... Get them off our tail" Cordilia said, closing her eyes

Cordilia felt uncomfortable churned in her chest. She does not like it at all, however, this would save Cordilia of being found out and those three souls being destroyed, Cordilia will have to throw away her future happiness if it means saving those three souls thst are once closer to her.

A'Yuan did not expect his Host's decision at all. Never had he heard someone made that choice, even other Systems and Host he met before done such a thing. His Host... Is a special case it seems, netherless, she felt pained for doing so.

A'Yuan disliked seeing his Host like this, he felt pity for her. If only their circumstances isn't as complicated and dangerous as it is... Maybe his Host could freely go from world to world, bully anyone carefreely and those three would help up a banner and acted as cheerleaders..... It would have been wonderful.

But alas, they are in muddy waters, requesting such a thing...... Its best to not even thought of it.

"Of course, Host. I shall arrange it for you" A'Yuan nodded and agreed.

Cordilia could choose to leave the world now as the plot had collapsed into such a state. A'Yuan had harrnesed the energy, still, Cordilia choose to stay and destroy the Second World.

It's just that..... The heck is this Kile Andrews stalking her!?

Wait a minute..... Isn't he the Male Lead in that Nagong Ye's past... Why is he here!?

Cordilia furrowed her brows, seeing the odd way the male was looking at her.

Cordilia suddenly feels uncomfortable.

"The fuck are you looking at? Wants me to gouge your eyes?" Cordilia still felt uncomfortable, even more so than earlier

'Stop staring, please!'

........................

A'Yuan is up above 👆 I drew it myself but.... I don't think I did a good job at it 😅😅😅