Arc 2 Chapter 22

Long Ji Wang's expression turned dark when he received the news from the front lines.

His ministers were spouting things about holding the Feng Family in account for the damage it would bring to their reputation, not to mention the 'vassal state' actually dared rebel.

Cordilia scoffed at that. What rebel? You were the stupid ones to come marching towards us uninvited!

A'Yuan voiced out his disagreement for that matter, it was Cordilia who provoked first.

"Emperor, what must we do? If we don't surpress these rebels, the other vassal state might rebel as well, by that time our Da Long will be overwhelm if they joined forces!" Left Prime Minister called out anxiously

This reminder did not ease Long Ji Wang's headache, instead it increased by a fold. His personal eunuch, Xiao Liu sensed the incoming danger. To prevent from losing another Minister from his Majesty's wrath, Xiao Liu was ready to call out, however, once again he was too late. Even if he did voicedi ti out in time, he would probably be dragged and beaten to death.

"You! Zhen is not stupid! Zhen has knew of the problem, there is no need for Left Prime Minister to voice it out! Do you wish for Zhen's anger to rise!?" Long Ji Wang's brother, Long Xian Zhu, currently now Duke Yu, sighed.

"Brother, you must calm down" Long Xian Zhu said and thought for a bit.

"Why not send the Feng Shirui to make the soldiers surround the capitals and borders. Make them vigilant for attacks" Long Xian Zhu said.
............

"What are you planning now?" Xue Jin Ying peaked behind Cordilia's shoulder and stared blankly at the letters he read.

'Wife really likes causing trouble' Xue Jin Ying thought and nodded, not even minding the fact that the one that is sitting to the chair only exclusive for the Emperor is occupied by his Empress.

"Causing trouble. That Long Empire, it has already been on a high pedestal for far too long, time to knock them down" Cordilia said calmly and opened her mouth, Xue Jin Ying sighed and rolled his eyes before taking a seat next to Cordilia and put a lutos seed in her mouth while she continued to write.

"I see. And if 7 vassal states attacked it at once with their soldiers there is no way they can win if they fight back" Xue Jin Ying said, Cordilia raised a brow

"Why only 7? Its supposed to be 8." Cordilia said calmly and put the papers down and folded it to put in envelopes.

"Why? It's not like we are joining......" Xue Jin Ying frowned

'One might think that she would send them to fight with one another and take victory from their grasp in one fell swoop' Xue Jin Ying thought, as if reading his mind, Cordilia only laughed

"We are going, you, me, the generals, and our in laws. The soldiers stay and protect the capital as well as clean up and reinforced the same formation. The ministers handle the court while we are gone, I will know if they try something funny. Expect their house to be bombed if they plan something" Cordilia said and chewed on the lotus seed.

"What are we going to do there?" Xue Jin Ying raised a brow

"Watch the show of course. Who gets the Da Long matters little to me. From now on, Xue Jin Ying, our Da Xue will focus on agriculture and trading goods. No matter what, Da Xue must build more connections." Cordilia said, although she only said out loud the plan, thst was only the half of it.

Xue Jin Ying understood what she meant.

The original plan is to build a large spy network. It's shady but with this, no one dared mess with them. The flourished trading markets are only a disguise for the real deal.

Not to mention, Xue Jin Ying noticed Cordilia tapping on the flower painting and a pile of treasure. Xue Jin Ying narrowed his eyes.

"Are you trying to change the whole system?" Xue Jin Ying frowned, not understanding Cordilia one bit.

"Yes. Look, I know you are displeased, but in this way, no one in Da Xue will be poor, 'Earning money is earning money, its fair. Its jot like we are robbing them, they eagerly would come to spend'. At most it will be considered as a 'playground for the rich and people who had too much time in their hands'" quoting from the certain anime as Cordilia seemed to changed into a certain 'Shadow King' Kyoya Ootori from Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Xue Jin Ying sighed and rolled his eyes before letting Cordilia do what she want.

"If you are this willful, you should've become the Emperor" Xue Jin Ying said and sighed helplessly

"I already am, dear" Cordilia said shamelessly

"........"
................

Cordilia changed so much, not that it matter to her, her mission is to create a much destruction as she can.

She has taken a biased judgement lately and of course the siege in the Lead's Empire has been fun to watch its just that she realised, Cordilia made a big miscalculation. And that is.... The citizens.... Those poor people will struggle to live, innocents get dragged in. And so, Cordilia opened the surrounding of Da Xue to build some small villages for those citezens. Cursing her as they were at it, Cordilia swallowed it all before she gave them a reply "No taxes will be collected for 5 years" this shut them all up and looked at her as if she was crazy.

And soon enough, they could only hold their curses in their heart and wondered if she really is a lunatic. They were all given lands so that they can start farming and start business and Cordilia had explained to them about their upcoming Trading System.

Cordilia had Xue Jin Ying dispatches some Scholars to make a wide spread teaching agricultural teachings to them and how to calculate money without being cheated. At this way, everyone would not curse the Royal Family for being greedy and sucking them dry.

Cordilia found her new hobby, beating up those scholars and teachers in the Imperial Academy with Modern Knowledge. She was a sadist and those scholars and teachers are masochist, taking all beating(teaching with ridicule) with a wide smile on their faces.

It's just that......

"FUCK!!!!!! CHILDBIRTH REALLY IS PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!" Cordilia screamed on top of her lungs.

"That divine punishment wife. You have been too naughty and plain evil these past few years. Its time you pay for an over due debt" Xue Jin Ying stood by the bedside and watched calmly while Cordilia was cursing at the mamas and the maidservants, and to him as well.

"XUE JIN YING, YOU FIEND!!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!! FUCK!!!! LAOZI IS IN PAIN YET YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO- AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Cordilia screamed one more time when another contraction hit her.

Cordilia was hurling curses at her husband, the maid servants, the eunuch outside, the generals, and ministers waiting outside felt amazed.

'Their Empress really is amazing, probably the only one in history to scream and curse the Emperor in his face. Her vocabulary is very good and mouth as foul' they thought and winced once more when a piercing scream could be hear, 'Her Highness the Empress has a pair of lungs'
.................

Anyone, must read.

So it's me again, the Trashy_Friend_121^^ writing what pops in my mind, so sorry, bear with it, it's almost done. One more chapter to go everyone and Goddess will finally take over..... Erm..... I may or may not be going to randomly pop in and write chapters when she would be very busy. You should thank Goddess, she bugged me to write the damn chapter all day long when she found out I haven't updated in a long time and she was worried for her readers whom are patiently waiting for her return. Well, anyways, one more chapter to go. Have a nice day.