Arc 6 Chapter 5

Cordilia regain her consciousness two days later.

Judging from the pain on her stomach, Cordilia had guessed that A'Yuan had not emerge yet.

That means... Lucifer is in the room.

With that thought it mind, Cordilia opened her eyes and tossed the pill in her mouth. This action was so sudden. It had aggrieved the wounds in her hands.

Cordilia has no time to even mind the pain, what's in her head is that she was not alone in room and the person that is in the same room as her is someone she definitely guard against.

Her wounds were healing in the speed of a naked eye, it's not painful as it was earlier.

Cordilia had sat up but she was pushed back down on the bed, "Little Rabbit, don't be so frighten, although you are in the Dragon's Den, it's no fun playing with an injured animal" That voice was definitely Lucifer.

Cordilia had gazed up and her Ruby eyes meet with gold.

"........." 'Says the one who ordered his subordinate to break my legs! Your face is quite thick, I'm itching to carve it off!'

Lucifer only revealed a mysterious smile and let Cordilia go.

Cordilia watched the other like a hawk.

Judging from the time in her watch, its already afternoon.

To Cordilia's shock, Lucifer pulled the curtain open and let the sun shine inside.

Cordilia immediately threw her covers off her and rushed to push the Vampire away from where he stood and towards the other side of the room.

"Are you completely out of your mind!?" Cordilia felt anger, an emotion she did not know why she felt it.

Lucifer himself was quite surprise with her action while Cordilia herself had stared at her hands as if it had done some terrible.

"I should be asking that question, Little Rabbit." Lucifer appeared calm as he walked towards Cordilia, stretching his hand and lifted her chin up

Disregarding how his hand was smoking and the sizzling sound could be heard, the burning smell of flesh was quite uncomfortable

Cordilia's hand flew up and held the hand that belong's to Lucifer and immediately trusted it back to the shade.

"...... I don't want you to be hurt...." Cordilia murmured, her eyes seemed to be in a deep internal struggle.

Cordilia did not continue to speak and just stood there for a few moments before letting go of Lucifer's hand as it was something disgusting. Cordilia sneered and turned around.

"Other than me, you are not allow to kick the bucket. I shall take your head myself. Until then, you're under my wing" Cordilia said arrogantly and shut the curtains harshly, casting the room in the darkness once more.

Cordilia had her back turned to the Vampire her expression complicated.

Lucifer stared at the human girl for a moment before he turned to leave, by the door he stopped and turned back.

"Two hours from now, you will join me for dinner" Lucifer said and then closed the door.

Cordilia stood there on her own, her hand still painfully clutching the curtains.

'....... What..... What the hell....' Cordilia bit her lips and closed her eyes

[.... Cordilia....] A'Yuan finally returned, his voice seemed exhausted.